Reviews for For Better or For Worse
VocalAurora chapter 2 . 6/19
Although I like Draco/Harry, I like Voldy/Harry more right now, though I would love Draco to at least be a close friend. I think Snape would be a very good surrogate parental figure, and so would Voldy actually if the pairing in the story isn't with him.

Although I don't want Harry to get hurt any more in the story, I am also anticipating more abuse of a worse nature a bit (I'm a terrible, awful person, I know lol).

Either way, I am anticipating your next chapter! :D
zimirken50 chapter 2 . 6/14
Harry/ Lord voldemort
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 2 . 1/9
more please it's so good!
rwyhroejryourq chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
great story i really like it harry/ lord voldie tho. and please update (i know i sound whiny i just really like this story and want to see the new chapters)
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Loved it please update more
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
More now please
killer's song chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
I ship all of them
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Harry/draco
lovefanfiction120 chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Can you do harry / lord voldemort i love this pair
Please update soon
angel chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
this is a good story from what i have read it made me want to cry at parts but good nonetheless and i totally get skipping the voldemort comes to the house seen i love stories like this but reading almost the excact thing 50 times is annoying
bellaandeddie1 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Wow. This story is great and I know it's been a while but I hope you continue it soon. :) plus, make it a snarry plz?
hotcandy101 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Sev or tom I like those to but I can't choose because I suck at it o_O
Pin-Killing-Evil-Squirrel-Army chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
drarry please
Lillytha chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I like how you're narrating this story rather than having it be in a character's point of view, it's different. For a pairing I vote for a Harry/Draco story.
Luxiez chapter 2 . 12/22/2013