Reviews for ASL Lunch
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 1/4
Stomachs grumbled, and they all looked at Sanji, who was doing his swirly dance behind Luka's seat. Sanji had hearts in his eyes as Luka piled food in her mouth. He was being glared at by Ace, who's hand was on fire. Sabo kicked his brother underneath the table, "Don't you even!"

"Stop looking at my sister like that! PERV!" Ace yelled as he threw his fist in the air. He almost punched Sanji, if it wasn't for Sabo tripping him.

Zoro shook his head; he grab a spoonful of mash potato."So close..." he stated. He really wanted the Love Cook to get punch in the face. He shoved the spoon into his mouth. For some strange reason, he has been able to eat while the others starved.

Sanji stood up from his position on the ground, glaring at his rival. "What did you say?" he asked in his deadly tone.

"He say I missed!" Ace stated as he tried to hit Sanji again. He failed again since a magically bucket of water was poured on him; steam came off his body. He turned around and glared at the person responsible.

"When are you ever going to hit him?" Zoro asked, annoyed by the lack of punching Dart-board.

XD protective brother ace, and male wanna liking girl luffy. Love it!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
haha
AnimeFreak.25500 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
XDDD lmao
Ralman23 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
This was really funny. Lol. I liked when Ace tried to punch Sanji, yet tripped by Sabo. XD!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
this is great
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Zoro and Brook are safe! xD lol

and Luffy/Luka just eat and laugh!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
...why were Zoro and Brook the only ones able to eat during the trio's destruction?
DeathToPink300 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
funny i loved it
shit bruh chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
xD ahahaha Ace being all over protective.
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
LOL this is so funny and random
your plot bunnies must be REALLY high right now
pizzafan123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I loved this, it was really funny. Too bad Luka didn't get involved that much, but it was good.
Luffy1Ace1Sabo chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Loved it, it had me laughing the whole time.