Reviews for Shingetsu: The New Moon
sakurahan chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
No mater how many tines I read this it is still amazing. I would LOVE to see you wrute mare parings between Ichigo and Barch it would be so awesome. Thanks for the Great read.
mixedprotector chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
*weeps softly* poor, poor Ichigo. Ywhach was an insidiously subtle bastard and With the way Ichigo was so lost... So broken and without hope... Of course he surrendered... jfal;fja I enjoyed this a great deal, thank you for writing this lovely piece.
Lolzisme chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Wow. I never have really liked long one-shots, but this is beautiful I feel like hanging onto every word. It would be good to see a extra edition to this, although the ending was wonderful:]
Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Ohhh...so sweet yet so dark. I really love it. Your writting style was so great. All the feelings can be conveyed through your writting.
I never liked long stories. But this one? I really do hope it can continue. I really hope it will be more long. Usually when reading a long story, I often read the important things, I mean not all the sentences I will read. Cause sometimes there is author who gave meaningless description. But yours? I never want to leave any senteces behind. I never get boring with the flow of the story.
I hope I can get more from this pair.
And it give me insipiration too. Blinded Ichigo is so suited in this story. I thought that it will heal, but glad it doesn't heal.
Ohhh, I really love this. And I become want to read this pairing again. Hope to see more of your work for this pairing.
Keep going!

By: KaSaHa
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
What a bittersweet finale to my completion of all your posted writings. This is heart-wrenching. So beautiful and poignant, but... Kami, it hurts. This one will haunt me for a while, I think. I'll have to read something sweet to wash the taste from my mouth. It was so well done, but I think you know what I mean. Thank you, though, as always.
Monkey D. Writer chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Who was that? Who was that! I wanna knoooooooow ;_; Tell meeeh

-MDW
TheFakeBlade chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Ah, I first read this story a while back. Never review before now. First, I must say Your writing style is very delichius and unice. I love it! :)
Also, I have been looking for fics of this pairing EVERYWHERE, but didn't find anything. I was so happy when I finaly found this.
Keep up the good work! 3
BoundlessBlood chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
umm who was the people that got captured? very good story by the way!
emobunny4eva chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Finally got around to reading this. The characters are perfectly in character and I love whole 'blind Ichigo' element you threw in there. The ending really got me though, poor Isshin. I hope you continue this in the future.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Love it :) ! Are you sure you don't want to make a story of this pairing ;) !? Thank you for story bye
salena98 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
For the love of everything great in this world(And that does include yoai) THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS PARING! It also slightly scares me..:P
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I think you might of made me start shipping these two from reading this story...
Misc. Ink chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Ugh, this is so AWESOME! I can't believe someone else thought to write a Bach/Ichigo story (mine hasn't been published yet, as I am trying to write a few more chapters and create a solid plot to follow), especially with the use of isolating Ichigo to make him like Bach more. This was definitely a long first chapter and you fit so much into it that it was just...an astounding read. I liked the subtlety you used with Bach's manipulation of Ichigo, and I have to wonder if he loves him or sees him as more than a tool. From what I have read, it seems like he does, but one can never tell with the "bad guys." The loss of Ichigo's sight was a great detail and played a lot into his trust and reliance on Bach, so that was a great decision for this story. I can imagine it was hard to have that handicap when writing, but it was beautifully done! When Ichigo said someone was in the room with them, and even before that when there was a breach in the castle, that Ichigo's dad would be the one to see him. I wonder how Ichigo would react if he knew, and what his father and former comrades are thinking. This is a great start to a story that looks like it will be very exciting and full of twists, so I hope you continue it in the future! Can't wait for more :)
froso chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
i very much enjoyed this fic and i 100% support you doing a sequel in the future maybe..?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oh wow, I've never thought of this pairing before but damn I loved it ;)