Reviews for Blind, Deaf and Mute
Mallomars chapter 8 . 2/14
i love your fanfic. you are an amazing writer and i cant want to read more of what youre willing to offer. the story is getting really interesting. i wonder how diana will react. ... and im hoping for a little small acts of romance sometime in the fututre too. :)
Steinar K chapter 8 . 2/13
I was a little surprised at the news of Themiscyra; so it seems the military might of this incarnation of the US plays, or replays, the role of Heracles in this setting. I find it interesting that I seem to constantly guess wrong about this setting.

Do prioritize homework over fanfics, but we certainly appreciate you found time to write this chapter. Thank you!
SepatownSon chapter 8 . 2/12
Glad you found some time, I still have more questions than answers. But it's like that sometimes. I'm guessing there's something that Diana knew about Themyscira that was so dangerous that she couldn't stay there. But what could it be?
Steinar K chapter 7 . 1/26
Ooo! Backstory! :)

Interesting to see some of what you have hinted about fleshed out. I assume the scaffolding you build here will be things we need to understand later chapters.

Thank you very much for yet another chapter of this somewhat different story! (And that's a compliment. :) )
Steinar K chapter 6 . 1/26
Interesting reading a somewhat timid Kal colored by living in a surveillance state. (Though this is perhaps more of the case in earlier chapters.) Jonathan and Martha disappointed me a little (as persons, not your writing), but it fitted well with the cautious Kal. So, it was a nice touch.

Bruce was of course his always charming self, we didn't expect anything less. :)

Having Krypton as a war-torn society which actually had contact with Earth was a really cool surprise, also the picture of sending away the children is something we recognize from recent European history.

Thanks for the chapter!
Steinar K chapter 5 . 1/26
OK, this review is much too late, but anyway, here goes:

It is interesting to see Diana growing more and more restless, while Kal grows attached. The way he wants to jump to her defense is more than a little telling, and cute.

One criticism about the setting itself: I understand this is not a story about technological details, but I will happily assume (i.e. my head canon :) ) Bruce and Kal has gone to some length hiding they are even communicating, since any open commercial service (be it similar to SMS or e-mail or something completely different) would be under heavy surveillance. Same with Diana's disguise, a state like that would use facial recognition combined with cameras placed "everywhere" to find "troublesome elements".
ManSinha chapter 7 . 1/21
This was an interesting chapter - somewhat slower given the flashbacks - but essential in filling in some the gaps that have been teased especially with Diana recalling snatches of her prior life. Somewhat sad that Donna will not play an active role in this story but nonetheless eager to see what happened to Hippolyta, Phillipus and Artemis. Hopefully it will not be another year before you update - you have really captured our interest now ;)...
pinkylilividal chapter 7 . 1/21
I was really sad with what happened with Donna and the Amazons! I hope Diana gets to see her family again! I wonder what Bruce has? Anyway love the story keep writing!
SepatownSon chapter 7 . 1/20
A lot explained, yet a lot more mystery still to be unraveled. Curious to know why wiping Diana's memory and leaving her on her own was a better option than leaving her there. Diana was tough enough to fight the machines, I wonder what sort of worse fate is out there, and what they're going to do about it. Curious what happens next, hopefully you find time sooner rather than later.
ManSinha chapter 6 . 1/19
Thank you for posting this - yes it does move the story along - so now we have "Bruce" in the picture as well - no prizes for guessing his last name I s'pose? ;)
Agreed with other reviewers that there is an interesting factoid about Krypton but also what happened to Hippolyta and the other Amazons - last we saw they were being attacked by the evil war machines - did any of them survive - did they manage to escape or are they all captured
The possiblities with this are legion
It brings to mind an elseworlds Batman story - where he was one of the forces fighting a corrupt regime and the rest of the Justice League (including Kal-El) had been done in by the government. I believe the name of the book was Holy Terror
SepatownSon chapter 6 . 1/16
Hmm... That's a very different take on Krypton's past. So he might not be the only one left. I like the conspiracy theory vibe I'm getting here, it's different from other SM/WW stories I've read, hoping for more soon.
pinkylilividal chapter 6 . 1/16
Great chapter! Love the story! Can't wait for more!
ManSinha chapter 5 . 1/10
This is a great story - I wish you were able to update more frequently
But as I have commented before - the potential here is intriguing - and I for one am very pleased that you got a chance to put up this update and am anxious to see how the story pans out
SepatownSon chapter 5 . 1/9
I've been waiting for you to update this one, I like the futuristic setting you're putting this one in. I'm guessing Diana's goddess powers are showing, with her eyes turning color like that. Curious to know what sort of think could bruise Diana though, maybe I need to read the beginning again. Either way, I'm glad you updated, and hope you continue to do so.
pinkylilividal chapter 5 . 1/9
Yey! Really glad you updated! I really like this story!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »