Reviews for Blind, Deaf and Mute
AwesomeGuyV7 chapter 17 . 6/17
this is a great story with great development, there is nothing i can said that hasn't already been said, except maybe one thing and that is Aphrodite is generally portrayed as bisexual or pan-sexual,
pinkylilividal chapter 17 . 6/8
Whenever Hera is involved something horrible happens! Lol. I hope Diana's ok! Great chapter! I really love this story! Cant wait for the next chapter!
ManSinha chapter 17 . 6/7
Nice update - thank you - lots of action moving the story forward - the JL seems to be coming together well - now for a winged person and a telepath to show up and the show will get merrier :)
The interaction between Aphrodite and Hera was well imagined - and perfectly written ...
ManSinha chapter 16 . 5/25
Thank you for this chapter on the holiday weekend. This certainly moves the story along a fair bit and also helps clear up some of the cobwebs in the backstory. A couple of grammatical errors but otherwise well written with a nice mix of the emotional scenes along with the sneaking around intrigue
Capítulo perfeito!:-) :-)
ManSinha chapter 15 . 5/15
The mother daughter dynamic is an interesting one. The conversation between them is well written. Interesting that Themyscira would exist in this dimension but not be accessible to the government. Looking forward to the next chapter
Steinar K chapter 15 . 5/15
Diana's attitude is quite entertaining, even in the tragedy of the situation. I'm actually more curious about how it will play out between Diana and Hippolyta than Kal's part of the equation. (I hope for Kal's sake there is a nicer explanation for Lara and Waller's co-operation than arms trade, though.)

Thanks for writing!
Capítulo perfeito! O que aconteceu com Jor-el ?
pinkylilividal chapter 15 . 5/14
I was really looking forward to the Diana/Hippolyta conversation and i realy liked it but im worried about Hera! Anyway im glad Kal's parents are alive in this story!
ManSinha chapter 14 . 5/2
Somehow the evil that people do often comes back to haunt them - there are several potential lines of interest that this outing generated -
1. What is Lara's story? Does she know where Kal-El is or does she believe him lost?
2. How will Clark repair his relationship after sticking his foot in his mouth?
3. How will the discovery of Hippolyta affect Diana's story from now forward?
More questions than answers but certainly looking forward to the next iteration
clardiabru3 chapter 14 . 4/19
Love this story...awesome storyline...can't wait for the next update...
pinkylilividal chapter 14 . 4/19
Loved the chapter! Can't wait to see what happens with Hippolyta and Diana!
SepatownSon chapter 14 . 4/19
Lot happening here, if Lara only knew she was trying to lock her son up. But with Hippolyta and Diana together again perhaps we'll find out why Diana's memory was erased.
Steinar K chapter 14 . 4/18
Nice move letting Clark's timid past rear its ugly head. Not a good combination with headstrong amazons on an adrenaline high. :) I was a little surprised about how it played out between Lara and Hippolyta. Interesting turn of events.

Thank you for yet another chapter!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »