Reviews for Stick
Anna chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Ugh soooo good! Loved everything about it, especially how Merlin secretly enjoys being caught off guard like that ! Please write more from this wonderful au universe
horoscopesarelies chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
This is honestly one of the hottest mergana fics ever, but it's so cute at the same time as well! Yup the relationship is definitely gonna be the death of Merlin, but I'm sure itll be a sweet one!

Can you write one where Merlin catches her by surprise if you get the time, I'd love to read it! anyway awesome writing, loved it ! :D
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Hehe...Morgana is awesome like that.
Kissy Fishy chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
still a fave
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
That was insane XD Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
loved loved loved this!
it was so incredibly hot and you've perfectly captured the m/m dynamic and gosh Morgana is such a vixen, she's awesome! And the last line was the best!
great story, it was a pleasure to read this, as no couple is sexier than Mergana!
Duchess Emma chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Whoa. Hoooootttt stuff. While I loved "Chemistry", I think I enjoyed this story more. The aggressive side of Morgana (and Merlin) is so well aligned with how I like to think about them. Bloody hell, in the car? in the afternoon? On their way to a meeting with Arthur? Good God, that's brilliant. I've really enjoyed these little interludes between them. I hope you continue these one-shots, particularly because I'd like to see one where Merlin has the upper hand. Well written and all around awesome.
MICKEY.G.B chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I loved this and your other story "Chemistry" you have to do more of these. There funny and Mergana, can't get much better than that :)