Reviews for A Better Life
sad sabrin chapter 8 . 5/1
Nice story
And my deepest condolences to you on your grandfather's passing
Currahee506 chapter 8 . 4/19
Update asap please and sorry about yoyr gramps my mom passed on 12/7/15
debsel chapter 8 . 4/12
please continue this story!
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 3/21
Whistlewood chapter 8 . 3/9
Nice story so far. I hope you plan to continue it, or at the very least put it up for adoption.
kgfinkel chapter 8 . 1/5
I hope that by the time you read this that your sadness has faded... that being said, BACK TO WORK ON THE STORY! NO EXCUSES ANYMORE! I'm following this story and "A Baby Changes Everything" and you haven't posted anything new in over a year or longer! C'MON! CHOP, CHOP!
LWJ2 chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
My deepest sympathy on your loss; remember the best things, as long as you remember him your grandfather will live in your heart.

I've enjoyed this story, it's one of the better premises I've seen on a "go back" story. Thanks for writing and sharing it, I hope you'll feel like writing more.
dontfrogget chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
Please update soon this story is really good and I hope you will continue it!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
dude nice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
dude awsomeee finish please
Beatz1992 chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
Please continue with this story. Love it
WarLock571 chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Great work. I look forward to you getting it and all the others updated. You have a great imagination. Something I do not possess, I joined FF so I could read the restricted stories. I am a bookworm but that get expensive.
mmat chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
Would like to see more of this story.