Reviews for New Found Love
Th4tFr3nchH0rnCh1c chapter 9 . 8/6
I really love your story Author-Sama _ can you please please please update soon. It's so cute reading this story. So many feels :)
LonelySword chapter 9 . 7/28
raindropdew chapter 9 . 7/28
Aww And it they were having fun. But hiro San and usami bro. Found em. Oh well at least they gave them a heads up about usagi. And now misaki knows about hiro and nowaki. Hmmm this talk should be fun. And poor misaki at least he got a fish. Thank you for the chapter! (:
Kusamay chapter 9 . 7/27
Wow this is a really good story keep it up.
yaoigirl89 chapter 9 . 7/26
Oh please nowaki, don't go back to Hiro :(
Kichou chapter 9 . 7/26
Things always happen when they try to have a nice time. Nice chapter.
CROSS chapter 2 . 7/4
You do realize that Sumi met Misaki first and they became friends before he even knew that Misaki is dating I want to give you a friendly tip , publicity trolling fictional characters is just a lot (or a little) bit the story is good I am a big fan Akihiko/Sumi and Nowaki/Misaki isn't sp bad,too .This coming from a person who dislikes Misaki's character the most of all characters in the anime.I'm not sorry for ranting about this because .first of all it's my personal opinion and second hating on fictional characters ,which if you don't know* FictionalNOT REAL* is just very lame .And Sumi Keiichi is an amazing character YOU FUCKER .Don't mess with any characters from any anime (even the bad guys )it's just very much like something a looser would for coming of as a bitch and the 't take it personally,okay?
Anyway ,Love you ,
cubic chapter 8 . 4/6
Update soon please senpai
Moon Kingdom chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
I love it. Great pairing, I hope that you can update soon.
Severus-Riddle chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Hi I'm new reader and I fell in love with your novel, I loved seriously please continuala soon, I want to know what happens and I to weigh to like nowaki and misaki pareha, this couple is beautiful, continuala when you can, I'm excited to know what will happen in the next chapter
stuki-chan chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
I love your story, please do not leave, the'll be waiting impatiently
please keep writing, kissss ;)
Maria Penner chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Hey what app do u use to write this and is it available for kindle or android? Please let me know it would help a lot. Ps I love this story and anime. Keep writing! :)
Maria Penner chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Omg. So in love with this story.
Yaoifangirlforever619 chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
please... Please... PLEASE make more! I always loved this match! and i want to see the m-preg version! Make another chapter. MORE nowakixmisaki! oh and pretty good job! I couldn't stop reading! I love it!
raindropdew chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Yes go nowaki taking on usagi like that show him not to treat misaki like that. And wow usagi your really turning into a creep. I'm happy that hiroki and usagis brother are going to keep a look out for misaki and nowaki someone needs to and hmm misaki maybe it would help to have your brother there. Thank you for the chapter! And I'm happy your feeling better and HAPPY EASTER! (: