Reviews for How Did We Get Here
xvenusian chapter 1 . 1/30
Nice. The alternating pov works!
Nookie chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Truly amazing!
Raving In The Rain chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
You know, I never really liked when the POV switches. But damn you changed my mind real quick. This was done so beautifully. It really is artwork. I love how well you stayed in tune with both characters the whole time too. This was more than just a lemon. It was such a beautiful read and your writing is just so eloquent. I applaud you. And that last "How did we get here?" at the end. Yasss. Love, love, love this.
drealyn22 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
This is great. I love the back and forth point of view changes, reading each of their reactions at the same time. It made my heart race! Good job on this!
Lawren Deer chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
A very good grasp of characters. Intense action. Beautiful language. You have talent for writing.
SayaSama101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Flippen awesome!
AnnaJamila1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Love it :)
Me chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Good Job.
AshAnime chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow this was really intense and the ending was perfect! That last "How dis we get here?" gave me shivers. I love the balanced amount of roughness and tenderness Mugen showed Fuu:):):) AWESOME JOB
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Very sexy!
Tori Ki chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I truly enjoy your writting style. It's the first time I've read a fiction written that way and I love it! It surprised me how you manage to keep the personnage thoughts very clear without having the readers mixing them and getting confuse. It is amazingly well written. One of the best lemon I've read in a while. ;)
SimplyPocky chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Bloody hell that was good. So hot, I especially love that ending. Ace read, luv. Keep up the tippity top work!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oh my how steamy. It is very well written. At first I didn't like the switching POV but after switching a few times I couldn't wait to see what the other was thinking during the moment. Exquisite story, please write more.
YungHime chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Wow this was really good! The change of POV turned out to add so much to this.
Moonlight Raindrops chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I'm quite amazed, never did I like intense switching of POVs, however you definitely changed that. The way you constructed the one-shot made the constant switch seem rather fitting. It fit with the story quite perfectly. As great as this was, I do have a small complaint. I suggest you to add who's part of speech/thoughts it belonged to, it will keep the reader from slowing down or getting confused. Even if I wasn't the one being confused or slowed down. It might confuse other readers. This is a need in ALL stories, in my own opinion. Switching POVs, especially very frequent ones is a turn off if the POV is not stated! Hope this isn't thought as a flame! Just suggesting a few things a correcting a few mistakes you made. Everyone always has room to improve! Overall, I loved this lemon greatly!