Reviews for Love Me, Love Me Not
annie.jo.marie chapter 11 . 11/12/2016
Ahhh! How can this. It be finished! I need more!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
a bientot
JCreader chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
I actually have to agree with the other comments, i don't like love triangles either i think they are pointless because we all know who is going to end up together and really they just piss me off;) haha
Update soon please:)
Sparkle15 chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Awesome story! Please update ASAP! Bella really needs to find out so she can go on and love Jasper.
izzy12 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
come on let her have her memories back i would want her at least to have revenge
tammywammy9 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Im not a huge fan of Bella/Jasper but thurs story had begun to change my views on that pairing.
YunaNeko chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
cathy29jes chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
hello,
Jasper fled? not normal behavior for the Major, and why not destroy Edward and Alice? or at least let Bella dismember a bit to get him through hell? Peter can at least give him some useful advice.
excellent chapter
Update soon ;)
PrincessLiya chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
more chapters please!
Temptation Through Perception chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
And now I actually review...after you review me...I'm good.
Alright - plus points. I really like the way that you're portraying Bella, and I like the dynamics of the Aster family.
I've never really strayed into Bella/Jasper, but this is a good starter. Please don't do a love triangle, though it'd be nice to have a scene against Edward if Bella regains her memory. As well, Jasper seems a little...I'd call it a little close to how Edward was in the Twilight Books, though a lot better, but it might just be me. It fits somewhat well with this story, but I always felt that Jasper wasn't...questioning. Because of his soldier past, right?
But good story!
Jazybear.9 chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
No love triangles! I really disslike them! Thats the main thing I didn't like about the original twilight, please son't :(
Rozale chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
cant wait to see where this goes from here
cathy29jes chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
hello,
Jasper made the effort to talk about his feelings to Bella and she tampers, she's crazy and I hope that his family will make him feel well, it is disappointing Bella, she does not even try to understand it net denies feelings of Jasper, what's wrong with it?
excellent chapter,