Reviews for Soul-mates: A new day has come
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2018
Omg I love this please continue
Diving in chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
Doesn't Thor remember Darcy?
Empress c chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Not many fanfics make me cry, but this one did! Please do finish this story! And if its not too late to vote, together we rule please :)
Alice Morte chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I really love this story!
I can't wait to read more and see what happens.
Anber chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
when will you update or rewrite this? because its really interesting
ApatheticGamer chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Is it too late to vote? I would so go for Together We Rule. It sounds pretty awesome! Love this story as well. It's so cute and Tony is hilarious!
Rainy Day-WeatherWings chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
Reverse Chaos. :D
ramirezcristina07 chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
this is getting so good... please update sooon! i vote for business as usual
mengtoreality chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Please update soon!
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
I love the story. It's interesting and has actual plot point changes from the movies. Which aren't always seen.
Last Silverbird chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
I've enjoyed this story and where you've taken it so far. Just go for whatever direction you feel is right because so far it hasn't failed you. In terms of voting, Business as Usual or Together we Rule sound like real winners. Best of luck, keep up the great work!
Mystic 777 chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
It is quite the struggle when you get so far in a story and see your missteps and places in need of improvement (sigh). I applaud your perseverance and am grateful for any and all updates!
arogoz19 chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
I vote for business as usual:)
katsreddawn chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
nice chapter. Together We Rule!
scarletwitch0 chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
I like how this is heading. Thanks for the update. I think your writing is great, otherwise I wouldn't have commented. I don't comment on bad work. Update when you can.