Reviews for Precious Blue
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Kumoatsu chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Huh, you know that might actually get through to any kuno!
OnakagaSuita chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
Wow hey this is a really good story. I like how you inserted your character in a new and origional fashion. Also though i know that at least one other person mentioned it i would like to say you should get some serious props for how Nanami/Strider handled Kuno. Honestly, that was really well done!
Neko18 chapter 3 . 9/22/2002
Well... Just finished reading the story, and I like it enough to wanna keep track of it. I'm not 100% sure what exactly it is I like about it, but all I can say is: Keep it up!

Regarding the way you handled Kuno at the end of chapter 2, I can honestly say I haven't yet seen that happen yet... I'm kinda wondering how he'll react.

Looking forward to the rest of the chapters.
Babs Yerunkle chapter 3 . 9/13/2002
This is WAY cool. Gee, if nothing else, it seems to me that Nanami could help out Nabiki's finances with a little bit of future-prediction, based on what she knows about events to come.

In any case, this is awfully darn fun!
ariel stormcloud chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
great story
Sanjiyan chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
more more more more more... this is wonderful... I cant wait for more chapters...

I've added this to my Author Alert system I like it that much...

This is very nice.
Krimie chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
First of all, I'd like to state that I do not appreciate being forced to leave a signed review. I like my privacy. I feel this violates it. The sad thing is, I like your writing enough to actually do this. So, you better appreciate it.

To this day I have never send any feedback via email. I never will. That is why I like , I can actually comment on fics.

I sound like a bitch at the beginning of this (probably could have used a bit stronger word, but...) Sorry. That was not what I intended to do. I was just a bit annoyed with the forced sign up, and I realized that you still hadn't updated Pegasus cycle, oh well. That is the result.

However, this fic did soothe the dissapointment of once again noticing you hadn't posted anything on Pegasus Cycle. And that says a lot. I mean it. I'm not really that good at giving comments. Don't know why. Well, to be honest if I hate something, I have no trouble at all to tell that, but telling the positive side is always somewhat harder.

*sigh* What I've been trying to tell all this time is, that I'd like to see this fic finished. And that I like it very much. And that I found it to be facinating. And that this fic was another confirmation to me that I like your writings in general. And that after Pegasus Cycle, this is probably my favourite. So please, please finish this.