Reviews for All Through the Night
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 14 . 11/30/2006
wow...fabulous fic! I feel greatly sorry for both Valgaav and Filia. Xellos; however, I hope to high heaven he dies!
Cara Sethos chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Ah hah, hmm... now to get through the other one...
gethmane8 chapter 14 . 6/17/2003
AH! That's what I have to say. I was actually thinking Filia had got one over on Xellos...should have known better. Even so, this entire story was so amazing I know the last part of this thrilogy will be great.
Dark Fire Angel chapter 14 . 5/26/2003
Gah! *Flails arms and glomps the angst* T-T More... more... e_e Me wants more! This is a GREAT fic, actually, it'll be a GREAT trillogy! It's a very good angsty fic, and I love angst *Chokes*

Anyhow o.o I just wanted to tell you that I hail you for being able to keep up such a good and intense plot X_x *Hails* ...
hysteria82 chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Wow, how did i miss this story. It was simple great. All that work filia did, and he knew all along...can't wait to read the next stroy
Lurial chapter 14 . 5/23/2003
"Will Seyruun experience a famine once

Von, Lina, and Gourry are all in the same place?"

ROFL! I love your sense of humor. _

Although I'm really sad to see it end, I'm very glad because like I said before, this means your next chapter will be popping up and Valgaav, Lina and the rest of the gang will come save the day. I'm kind of worried that Von will never really look upon Filia has his mother because he'll be too attached to Amelia, but I'm sure everything will be alright... Huh...?

Oy! You're doing it again! I'm worried about the baby and talking about it as if it's a real child! -_-;; I hope you come out with the first chapter of the next book soon! I'm going to be squirming in anticipation until that happens.
Lurial chapter 13 . 5/23/2003
Gah! Xellos has very much tipped over to the 'that evil, bastardly Mazoku' side. Even though I feel bad for Filia, I know things will get better soon since your third book in the trilogy will be coming out soon! :D This chapter really makes me wonder... does Xellos really love Filia that much or is this some kind of lustful obsession of his?

::whips out her sketchbook.:: Baby Von is going to be drawn! (Hey, I think that rhymed!) I'll send you the picture once I get it done. _
greysw chapter 14 . 5/23/2003
I have to say that this is one of the best Slayers fics I have ever read. The premise is interesting, the characters are all perfectly IC, and the plot is chock full of angst, but without even a hint of cheese.

Great job... my only "complaint", if you could call it such, is that I'd like to see Lina and Gourry get involved. You seem to be leading up to that, so I'll look forward to the next installment with even more anticipation! Thanks for the great fic!
Saki chapter 14 . 5/21/2003
He Knew? That sneaky, clever s.o.b! You know I can't praise this enough. I'll be biting my nails until the third installment.
GreaterBeastXellas chapter 14 . 5/21/2003
Kawaii A baby Boy _ . I thought that Xellos would know about it but it was quite a shock.

I cant beleave you finished. Im looking forward to the next part. Congrads.
Lauren-sama chapter 14 . 5/21/2003
The lullaby did a fantastic job of wrapping this up, with its frequent references to the title and the mood it seems to project for the scene. It gives a very 'finished' feel to the arc. As with the end of 'The Illusion of Truth,' I'm longing for a conclusion more than ever now and wish you good luck writing so that I can read more soon...

...AND HE LIVES! I certainly hope that certain matters can get cleared up for Valgaav so that his flow of angst will be cut off.
Lauren-sama chapter 13 . 5/21/2003
The angst in this chapter was amazing, and I hope to whatever higher being may or may not exist that Valgaav isn't dead. Or at least, that if he is dead there's some sort of catch that makes his situation not-quite-hopeless, or something... Yeah. I really truly hope, but I suppose I'll have to wait to find out...

Seeing Filia's breakdown into hysterical rage was both hopeful (yes! out of Xellos's control) and heartbreaking because of how helpless she turned out to be. Xellos has frustrated me with how all-knowing he is; I don't know how anyone in the story would have the power to defeat him, but I hope that someone who does will come and do so.

The last scene was a nice contrast to the things before, being tranquil and rather heartwarming. I like your description of the baby dragon... I hope its upbringing goes well.

Now, I rush eagerly to read your epilogue. I can't believe how quickly you're managing to get all this out!
Lurial chapter 12 . 5/20/2003
Whew! It's such a relief to see that the baby is safe and sound. Half the time, I was near having a heartattack thinking that Xellos would pop up somewhere. Gah! Do you realize that you have me worrying myself to death over a baby dragon! ::huggles the mini-val/filia child.:: I think I'm going to end up drawing him/her now once you write it what the child looks like. You portrayed Amelia's father very nicely. He was hilarious. Especially with the "WHERE DID I GO WRONG WITH YOU?" bit. _ I thought that part was just priceless.

It must be hard for Amelia to work against Xellos. Even though he is a 'bad guy' in your novel, I can tell he still has a soft spot and isn't all that evil. It makes it kind of hard to hate him completely despite all that he's done so far.
GreaterBeastXellas chapter 12 . 5/20/2003
It looks like you gotten over some of your writers block GREAT. I was cracking up over Phil's

lines. Cant wait for more.
Saki chapter 12 . 5/20/2003
The stories great but it sucks Filia can't even raise her own child for fear of Xellos. So sad!