Reviews for First Kiss Gone Right
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 1/4
:)(: I really hope you come back to this story. I really enjoyed reading it so far.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 1/4
:)(: I'm really enjoying this story. It seems to be the only Miranda/Alex story out there. They are just so cute together in this story.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/4
:)(: Awww...I love Alex being so protective of her girlfriend. It's such a sweet side of her to see and it jut melts my heart. I'm so happy her family approves and are being super supportive of them dating and having the baby. Also glad that they are making Justin turn himself in.
AlienGhostWizard14 chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Great story
What if Justin was being controlled and is not in right mind
Your story
Just idea
Chakira chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
great story can't wait to read more love it
nayaleaamber2013 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
So gud. Love how Alex is so protective to Miranda. Justin is a sick bastard. Like for real u rape ur sister gf. Tht shit wrong!
gemma2111 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
I agree with ur ideas totally
mkpunk chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I really like that you returned to make a full story of First Kiss Gone Right. I liked it but I thought it seemed like a one-off in the first chapter. Not sure why. I did like the inside nod to Princess Protection Program. Can't wait for future chapters.
alexsander 9 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
make it be a boy and name him alexsander. miranda wants that name to honor alex for what she haves done for her.
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Very nice start!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
i want it to be a boy and name him phill
zoey2334 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
i hope its a baby boy and named him bradley.
mike chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
let the gender be a baby name him mike.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
i want the gender to be a healthy boy and name him eric
leso chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
i want them to have a boy and maybe name him jason. and let them have a good relationship with max.