Reviews for My son, Merlin
oma13 chapter 19 . 1/18
Ever going to finish this?
I'll love you when you update but for right now. I hate you.
QueenNaberrie chapter 19 . 10/13/2016
Oh you evil person you. Leaving all of us hanging on such an evil cliffhanger wondering if Merlin Will ever gather up enough courage to propose to Freya and how he plans to go about it. ;)

I see it's been over a year since you last updated this wonderful story, but I hope some day the muse strikes you to continue again. But when the inspiration comes to you. I know how interests can change & life happens. So no worries.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/23/2016
So when do we get the proposal?
Indigene Syke chapter 19 . 11/13/2015
I like these a lot! Later on you should do a reveal story about when Arthur finds out about Merlin's magic!
Psyka chapter 19 . 10/3/2015
Love it please please please update again soon please
Drag0nst0rm chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
I love that "no rest for the wicked" exchange. It pretty much perfectly describes Camelot's constant state of attack. Freya's reaction is so perfect too: Not "Oh, no!" more just, "Again? So soon? No fair!"
Drag0nst0rm chapter 19 . 8/4/2015
You updated! Merlin's proposing! I finally found this story again!
*Throws confetti in the air*
I love this story. Please update with the proposal soon!
Listelia chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
This was just utterly cuuuuuute !
TN Sarah chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
Awesome lived the update especially the misunderstanding it was well written, can't wait for more :)
Aaronna chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
I disagree with Gwen, proposing where they first kissed is not a very good idea in Freya's case. Other than that, I love this chapter!
Aaronna chapter 18 . 7/5/2015
As much as I like the idea of a bonding moment between Freya and Balinor, I wish you could have done it without hurting her...
Aaronna chapter 17 . 7/5/2015
I am completely with Merlin. All of those were bad ideas...
Aaronna chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
Oooh! Poor Morgana!
Aaronna chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
Poor Merlin... Also, I like how you made Arthur somewhat accepting of Freya and Merlin's real connection to Balinor