Reviews for Prisoner
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Rotfl. Chucky actually went into the body of himself still. Hahahahaha and jenifer tilly is an actress that exists in real life wich u put her in d seed of chucky movie and put her name as jennifer tilly
LagrimasSolitarias chapter 12 . 11/5/2015
Imcreible *o* jamas habia leido un fic de esta pareja tan genial y letal a la vez que loca ¡AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!, ¡ME ENCANTA! *W* me gusta como manejas a Chucky y la personalidades de los gemelos, deseo tanto que lo continues y que este par siempre se queden juntos.
(Sagrado traductor).
Yeah update
Guest chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
Please update
Gale chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Can't wait for an update :))) !
Cookie chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
YES YOU UPDATED THANK YOU SO MUCH
Alex chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Great can't waight for more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
More soon :)
Lu chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
More ! :)
alwaysplayon chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to read more! :)
h e l l b r o k e chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
Can't wait for the next update. You're doing a really good job!
TheFabulousHeather chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
Oh my gosh..;; I have been following your story, "Prisoner" for a while now and have loved all of the chapters. :)

I loved the chucky x Tiffany action near the end of chapter twelve as well. They've always been one of my most favorite horror couples!

Had an idea for another part if you're interested. I always had a theory about the play pin in Tiff's old trailer. She was pregnant with her lover's baby and she was going to tell him the news right before he was shot and killed that night. But, she never got the chance to.

Tiff is in tears when she finds out Chucky's dead, but she's happy to have his baby. She sets up a new nursery for her unborn baby, but suffers from an early miscarriage.

When Chucky's back in doll form, she's too frightened to tell him the truth of their deceased little one. Maybe Tiff has a pregnancy scare and finally tells her husband the truth, of what happened all those years ago.

Just a thought! :)
cookie chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Hi...its really aleah...im locked out of my account...