Reviews for Prisoner
Gale chapter 12 . 7/5
Can't wait for an update :))) !
Cookie chapter 1 . 7/5
YES YOU UPDATED THANK YOU SO MUCH
Alex chapter 1 . 6/29
Great can't waight for more
More soon :)
Lu chapter 12 . 6/26
More ! :)
alwaysplayon chapter 12 . 6/25
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to read more! :)
h e l l b r o k e chapter 12 . 6/24
Can't wait for the next update. You're doing a really good job!
TheFabulousHeather chapter 12 . 6/24
Oh my gosh..;; I have been following your story, "Prisoner" for a while now and have loved all of the chapters. :)

I loved the chucky x Tiffany action near the end of chapter twelve as well. They've always been one of my most favorite horror couples!

Had an idea for another part if you're interested. I always had a theory about the play pin in Tiff's old trailer. She was pregnant with her lover's baby and she was going to tell him the news right before he was shot and killed that night. But, she never got the chance to.

Tiff is in tears when she finds out Chucky's dead, but she's happy to have his baby. She sets up a new nursery for her unborn baby, but suffers from an early miscarriage.

When Chucky's back in doll form, she's too frightened to tell him the truth of their deceased little one. Maybe Tiff has a pregnancy scare and finally tells her husband the truth, of what happened all those years ago.

Just a thought! :)
cookie chapter 1 . 5/12
Hi...its really aleah...im locked out of my account...
Omg I love love love it! Plz make more! Pleeeaaassseee!
Pancakepp chapter 11 . 3/22
This fanfic is just so AWESOME! I love it so soo soso much! PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE UPDATE ! (8-D
Justasomeone chapter 11 . 3/16
This is a GREAT fanfic! One of the best I've read about Chucky and Tiffany. But why did it have to stop there? Is it completed or just put down? Anyways you should totally continue this story! (Just a thought :-)
Some dude -larry chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Heh...heh sorry i signed off as cookie i ment to sign off as larry but i was eating a cookie so ummm...yea ok bye-larry (or cookie lol...she is also my cuz who also corrected a/n) ok bye- larry
Some dude -larry chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Hey im some dude named larry... Yes i know my name sounds stupid...but it was my cuz idea...anywho even tho im a boy i liked this story (the reson i say that it seems so much like a girls' story) but i LOVED it please even tho i loved that deep ending...i still don not know who has been sending tiffany all thos letters!? Ok bye- cookie
Cookie chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Sorry NA i called you nm...