Reviews for I was used to seeing no future in my sight line
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I'm enjoying it so far. Hope you continue it.
revertive chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Love this! Please continue with a part two! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Update please I need to know!
mabscifiromantic chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Tripped across this on Tumblr without realizing it was yours until I . Great sequence of events. Wish you had more.
RinaTui chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I was so into this story...so thank you for that...lol I do hope that you write another chapter please... Thanxx
Vickstik chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I really hope you find the time to continue this one as well because I love seeing Felicity put Oliver back together and show that she is really the strong one in their relationship.
nrdhrd3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Really good you should continue!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
My feelings! I like how you add the angry mob - I was a bit frustrated that we didn't get to find out everything in the immediate aftermath of the undertaking. I love how you are adding all these interesting details. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Its nice to see Felicity taking control of the situation. It shows how very capable she is and how much she cares for Oliver's well being
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
:) :) :) !
masha chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
this is amazingly written :)...will there be a sequal or next part or something? I think it would be quite a pity if this is it, because it's such a great start...
Lililovingreading chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I hope you continue this please hahaha
It so well written and im so curious now
hawkgirl27 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I really hope you continue this. Wow The emotions they both feel :the desperation, the shock, and the overall confusion we just amazing
Leenababy chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I totally think you should continue this story. I would so like to know what's gonna happen next. It's really good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Any chance of an update on this? It's amazing. Love a take charge rambling felicity.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »