Reviews for come bail me out of this godforsaken precipice
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 4/17
I love when Stiles is Lydia's support system. She certainly needs one, and he just cares about her so much. Even when he can't do anything, he's still there and trying, and that's what really matters.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This was awesome! I hope to read more from you soon!
lalalove-Rae chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
if anyone could make me ship Stydia over Sterek, it'd be you. (a least b/c you're the only person on tumblr I follow that ships them, but mainly b/c this is a really good series)

ps- this is truthmeltingmagic
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I think this is a lovely coda with excellent reflectiveness.
globemonkey chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
this was really excellent!
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Nice :)
Thiswasmade4me chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
that was so good can you please write more stydia fanfic because i love you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
So touching and well-written, and you nailed the characterisation perfectly well!
pam j aulio chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Status: Complete?! Noooo! :) This is SO great. If you aren't going to continue it, can you write a sequel, or more Stydia? Please? Beautiful work!
Take this to Heart chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is so so so so so good! Probably one of the best, most beautiful pieces I've read for Stiles&Lydia. I hope you continue to write, I'd love to read more of your work! :)
zvforever chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I really liked this little oneshot! It was nice to get to see some aftermath from that night and to see what happened on the bus. I really liked how you had their characterizations and mannerisms around each other, it was spot on! I hope you'll write more Stydia soon!
blairswaldorfs chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was really sweet and cute. The characters were also pretty spot on.