Reviews for Circles in the Dust, Part 5 of the Deliverance arc
KeianaLunae chapter 78 . 7/11
Wow. Just... wow.
I just powered through ALL five parts of the Deliverance series. Just couldn't get enough, couldn't stop, had to know what happens next. The whump was a bit insane at times, but when I got to the end and realised that it had happened over and over... and we never really get to see how many loops he has to live through... it blew me away.
I loved the happy ending, I really did. Sweet relief, Sheppard finally gets something good.

What an incredible endeavour this story must have been for you, and what an incredible journey it has been to read. Thank you so much!
sherryw chapter 78 . 9/11/2015
Hello there. I know these stories have been out for a little while, but I just found them. OMG what can I say other than I absolutely loved them. I'm sorry that I didn't review them, but the stories just kept me so focused that there was no time to stop. I had to keep reading. I really loved the whole time travel arc. I also enjoyed every character from SG-1 to Koyla and Ladon. Great work!
Pleiade8 chapter 24 . 7/1/2015
Aargh, *can-not-handle-the-tension* ! Hgr
(such brilliant writing, btw)
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 78 . 6/19/2015
Hey Shepsgirl72!
I Have to say I loved your story, read everyone of them, even thought I really got a bit tired of that maniac! (you know who :p) She always scared the crap out of me! Soooo I was so glad when she fiiiiinaaaally drew her last breath. Here I shared Ronons doubt of her death, so much scarred was I! I mean I never thought she ever would stop breathing or hunting the poor Colonel! And so happy with the ending, Sheppard really deserved someone, especially as lonely as he is and as much love he needs. And Liv was a perfect match for him :)

Thank your for a wonderful trip with the SGA and SG-1 teams (except for when that lunatic got way toooo creepy! I think I probably now will suffer from nightmares) and I can see throughout your work that you put a lot of efforts and time on this. Well done!
Astraldust chapter 78 . 3/12/2015
Wow well I got there in the end. Took me quite a while to read as RL has been taking up most of my time lately. So Shep is finally rid of that woman and can get on with his life, and hopefully new love. Sarayah certainly seemed worse than a cockroach. Kept coming back just as I thought she was gone for good. Even right up until the end I thought she'd make a comeback somehow. Glad she didn't. Thanks for writing this wonderful tale and hope you write some more SGA eventually.
Guest chapter 78 . 2/17/2015
I just spent the better part of a week reading this story. I was so excited when I saw 78 chapters. I don't know how you do it but you did it again. By the way I loved Liv and how she is a match for John. Thank you for sharing your talent. S.
Mary chapter 78 . 12/11/2014
Great wrap to a great story. Loved it! It was good to see John win out in the end.
Mystic chapter 78 . 12/10/2014
Thank you for the huge effort you put into this story. I think that you are a remarkable writer and would read anything that you wrote. Off course that you write so well about beloved characters and really capture them is a bonus. I think I am not just speaking for myself when I say, more pleaseee!
Guest chapter 78 . 12/9/2014
Great ending. Loved the whole story.
SGAForever1985 chapter 78 . 12/9/2014
Wonderful! What an amazing story. You had me gripped from the very first words of Deliverance right up to the end of this fifth installment. God bless you and your talent. I pray you realize just what a gift your talent is and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing it with us. Happy Holidays and a blessed New Year. I hope to be seeing something else from you soon.
Sterenyk Strey chapter 78 . 12/9/2014
That was a gruesome yet fitting way to go. I loved the Terminator/Carrie touch. And finally, FINALLY, Sheppard gets the girl. We all know that TstoopidPTB wanted the nerd/geek to get the girl essentially living out their own little fantasies with the whole McKeller thing. Ooh, don't get me started on how they done in Weir and Beckett. Grr. Anyway, I feel this strange admixture of relief and loss now that Sarayah is finally pushing up the daisies - don't forget to water the flowers, Sheppard! Butbutbut - what is a whumper to do now without Sarayah around to beat the living whatsit out of our fave woobie?! Sniff. Oh, well. At least our boy lives to be whumped another day. In the meantime, he has a love interest. About bloody time. Awww. Bless! Maybe Liv is a whumper? She did smack his arm after all! I should lend her my riding crop... XD. So is this new ship to be known as shliv? Long live shliv! Long live shliv! Other than that - the whole ology was absolutely brilliant from beginning to end. All 1,071,116 or so words of it. Yes, I whipped out the calculator. Think I got it right even though calculators don't like me very much though I admit the dislike is mutual. I get different results every time. They are tricksy. *narrows eyes* Bottom line - over a million words you shared with us. Thank you so much for writing this! I don't know what will fill the void for us all in the meantime, so let it be known I shall be poking you from time to time about a sequel to The Three Gates or that other magnum opus you mentioned, but for now - enjoy your well-deserved break! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours - and get cracking on another Shep whumpy fan fic first thing in 2015, missus! Firstest first thing! *winks*
zohsy chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
Awesome story! Enjoyed it thoroughly and look forward to your next story! :)
Deb chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
Awesome, awesome story. Loved every minute of it right up to the happy ending...well, John at least seems to be on his way there right? He and Liv make a cute couple. I sure hope they find a way to make it work.
Happy Holidays and thanks for all the hard work you put into this. It's been quite a ride!
warshipShepp chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
WOW what a great job... You are so talented... I read that final chapter slowly I didn't want it to end, But I wanted to know how it turned out... LOL Again great job 3 3
sheppardlover928 chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
Oh, wow! I knew it was coming..but it's the end! I have loved this story initially as a Shep whump lover, but your writing, storyline and its complexity pulled me in and had me hanging on every word. At times I think I identified with Sarayah, though most of the time I just thought she was an extremely sadistic, crazy bitch! LOL! I have always loved how your portray John, in his strengths and in his weaknesses...you weren't afraid to show those but always gave them dignity...even in his darkest times, John is honest, stoic and humble, amongst other redeeming qualities that make me love his character! I love how you portray all the main characters and even the ones you introduced as your own, like Alishia and then Liv...I am so happy that John has not been so damaged by Sarayah and has found that he can find love. Bittersweet feelings here..sorry to see the end of a wonderful story but glad Sarayah is truly gone and John has a bright future. I hope you have many more SGA stories to write..perhaps one with John and Liv! (Hint, hint!). Kudos my friend and thanks for the epic journey!