Reviews for Circles in the Dust, Part 5 of the Deliverance arc
I just spent the better part of a week reading this story. I was so excited when I saw 78 chapters. I don't know how you do it but you did it again. By the way I loved Liv and how she is a match for John. Thank you for sharing your talent. S.
Mary chapter 78 . 12/11/2014
Great wrap to a great story. Loved it! It was good to see John win out in the end.
Mystic chapter 78 . 12/10/2014
Thank you for the huge effort you put into this story. I think that you are a remarkable writer and would read anything that you wrote. Off course that you write so well about beloved characters and really capture them is a bonus. I think I am not just speaking for myself when I say, more pleaseee!
Guest chapter 78 . 12/9/2014
Great ending. Loved the whole story.
SGAForever1985 chapter 78 . 12/9/2014
Wonderful! What an amazing story. You had me gripped from the very first words of Deliverance right up to the end of this fifth installment. God bless you and your talent. I pray you realize just what a gift your talent is and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing it with us. Happy Holidays and a blessed New Year. I hope to be seeing something else from you soon.
Sterenyk Strey chapter 78 . 12/9/2014
That was a gruesome yet fitting way to go. I loved the Terminator/Carrie touch. And finally, FINALLY, Sheppard gets the girl. We all know that TstoopidPTB wanted the nerd/geek to get the girl essentially living out their own little fantasies with the whole McKeller thing. Ooh, don't get me started on how they done in Weir and Beckett. Grr. Anyway, I feel this strange admixture of relief and loss now that Sarayah is finally pushing up the daisies - don't forget to water the flowers, Sheppard! Butbutbut - what is a whumper to do now without Sarayah around to beat the living whatsit out of our fave woobie?! Sniff. Oh, well. At least our boy lives to be whumped another day. In the meantime, he has a love interest. About bloody time. Awww. Bless! Maybe Liv is a whumper? She did smack his arm after all! I should lend her my riding crop... XD. So is this new ship to be known as shliv? Long live shliv! Long live shliv! Other than that - the whole ology was absolutely brilliant from beginning to end. All 1,071,116 or so words of it. Yes, I whipped out the calculator. Think I got it right even though calculators don't like me very much though I admit the dislike is mutual. I get different results every time. They are tricksy. *narrows eyes* Bottom line - over a million words you shared with us. Thank you so much for writing this! I don't know what will fill the void for us all in the meantime, so let it be known I shall be poking you from time to time about a sequel to The Three Gates or that other magnum opus you mentioned, but for now - enjoy your well-deserved break! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours - and get cracking on another Shep whumpy fan fic first thing in 2015, missus! Firstest first thing! *winks*
zohsy chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
Awesome story! Enjoyed it thoroughly and look forward to your next story! :)
Deb chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
Awesome, awesome story. Loved every minute of it right up to the happy ending...well, John at least seems to be on his way there right? He and Liv make a cute couple. I sure hope they find a way to make it work.
Happy Holidays and thanks for all the hard work you put into this. It's been quite a ride!
warshipShepp chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
WOW what a great job... You are so talented... I read that final chapter slowly I didn't want it to end, But I wanted to know how it turned out... LOL Again great job 3 3
sheppardlover928 chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
Oh, wow! I knew it was coming..but it's the end! I have loved this story initially as a Shep whump lover, but your writing, storyline and its complexity pulled me in and had me hanging on every word. At times I think I identified with Sarayah, though most of the time I just thought she was an extremely sadistic, crazy bitch! LOL! I have always loved how your portray John, in his strengths and in his weaknesses...you weren't afraid to show those but always gave them dignity...even in his darkest times, John is honest, stoic and humble, amongst other redeeming qualities that make me love his character! I love how you portray all the main characters and even the ones you introduced as your own, like Alishia and then Liv...I am so happy that John has not been so damaged by Sarayah and has found that he can find love. Bittersweet feelings here..sorry to see the end of a wonderful story but glad Sarayah is truly gone and John has a bright future. I hope you have many more SGA stories to write..perhaps one with John and Liv! (Hint, hint!). Kudos my friend and thanks for the epic journey!
SGA-SAF chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
This was a great ending to an awesome tale! I almost felt sorry for Sarayah there. Almost. And finally John gets a someone too. Though dumping the fiance via e-mail? Harsh...lol. I thoroughly enjoyed every part of this Saga and would buy the novels. Hehe. AWESOME JOB! And merry xmas to you. Hope to read more from you in the future!
parisindy chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
Who hoooo! *applaudes loudly*
Your work!
LeePee chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
Yay! John got the girl! I always hated that he had no one at the end of Season 5 and you've fixed it for me. Now whenever I watch Enemy at the Gate I'll just imagine Liv is waiting for him somewhere on Earth after they land Atlantis in San Francisco Bay... Great end to the story. Is it bad that I actually felt a little bit sorry for Sarayah? :-S I think she loved John in her sick and very twisted little way. So it's all over. Now what will I have to look forward to each week? *sobz* Have a great Christmas. You deserve a break after this but not for too long (hint hint!)
jasminesmommy chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
wow sheppard finally found somebody i love it :)
Astraldust chapter 77 . 12/8/2014
So you've finished! What a lovely early Christmas surprise. I shall look forward to reading the complete story now and I'll review on the last chapter page when read. Mind you it looks like a novel regarding length so it could take me a while.