Reviews for Stolen Hearts
angiepalak chapter 22 . 11/18/2015
Did you post the sequel to this story yet?
DeathDagger chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
God Mia is annoying sometime!
DeathDagger chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
Really? That's her beef...he's selfish. Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black
DeathDagger chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
She's being super selfish. Acting as if she they were the only ones in pain back then. Just like she lashes out in anger she should understand he did the same thing
DeathDagger chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
God yes! Figure out what's wrong with her petulant ass
DeathDagger chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
I love Letty but wtf is her problem already?!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2015
Omg I loved this story so much!
LivKatez101 chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
Wow... Great cliffhanger... Mis this the end or is their more... Fantastic work btw
cabooklover21 chapter 22 . 6/8/2015
OMG, I can't believe it ended like this! I can't find the sequel, I'm dying. What happens next?! Like, it is 12:30am and I gotta be up at 7am but I don't even know what life is anymore!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/22/2015
OK so I've just finished this. Where is the sequel? Please and thank you GA Peach
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
I would love it more if Dom would be as into and lost in Letty as she is in him. It seems very one sided, like she can't control herslef around him, like her body only responds to him. But he never seems to express the same. Just arrogsnt in how much her body responds to his. Why?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
Love your stories. Always! But you could draw out the tension longer. You always have Letty just give in a forgive Dom like two seconds after he applogizes. Why? In this story, he kissed her when he had a half naked skank in his room! Wtf?! How does that show her he wants her or loves her? (it doesn't) why would Letty believe him after that? He doesn't respect her at all.

People will read and love your stories even if Dom and Lettydon't get back together immediately. It would be nice to see Dom have to work a little to win Lettt back (especially after half naked Josie was in his room). Bad enough Letty showed dom how much he owns her by hurting herself...
Shantigal chapter 22 . 3/16/2015
Omgoodness I can't believe it! Is there any more to the story somewhere? Tears :( love it!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/15/2015
Will there ever be a sequel to this story?
Karikocha chapter 22 . 3/2/2015
I'm juuust now finishing this. I went on a little binge with your oneshots and then decided to reread this one. Just realized that I never finished it though.
And oh man that ending! Is there a second part to this? Please there has to be.
Great read, glad I came back to finish the chaps I never got around to before.