Reviews for Of a Hobbit and an Elven King
usagi grecia desu chapter 8 . 6/15
I would never loose the hope of you updating this fic!
I really love this fic 3
mangopeach2012 chapter 6 . 6/5
Fem Bilbo is just the cutest thing ever!
Mal chapter 8 . 5/14
Oh I hope you are still finishing this story I just love it
MoceJo chapter 8 . 5/1
Yayy you finally updated! I. am. right now. I dont remember when but i read this story a long time ago and its always been a favourtite of mine. Unfortunately, i didnt have an account then and now that i have one...couldnt resist leaving a review.
I just love the little romance going on between thrandy and bilbo *coos awww..its so cute. And love legolas and bilbo's relationship. Really i love evrything about this fic..except maybe the dwarves.
When are you gonna update? Just asking..no pressure whatsoever ;-)
This story is so heart warming, the interactions between our two fav elves and female Bilbo is stunning and beautifully written,
I understand other stories have appeared in your mind but please update.
Applejacks112 chapter 1 . 4/25
I really like this story it is a gem and I hope you will be able to update when you can.
Annonmous chapter 1 . 4/1
Bilbo is a boy not a girl
claire1663 chapter 8 . 3/25
hello,

thank you for this story.
I hope to read another chapter very soon.
all the best
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 1 . 2/25
I cannot get over how adorable those two are :) not a pairing that I have ever tried before but it seems like it will work well
LittleWesties9 chapter 8 . 2/18
Please Please Please Please Update Soon! It's really good so far and I am loving Legolas and Thrandril's interactions with Bilbo~ I also want to read his (Thrandril's) reaction when Thorin threatens Bilbo aka. holds him-in this case 'her' over the wall~ .
Times eternal servant chapter 8 . 2/18
New chapter?
Zyenna chapter 8 . 1/6
I can not freaking wait to see what she does next! This is going to be great!
Charming-Octopus chapter 7 . 1/5
Continue on writing please, I hate good stories that are never finished, and you my friend are an excellent writer at that, so do continue.
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 8 . 1/4
Great job, I've never thought of Fem!Bilbo and Thranduil as a viable pairing... but its actually pretty cute. Do you ever plan on continueing this?
ohmygodsun01 chapter 8 . 1/3
THIS FIC IS AMAAAAZING! Your writing style is great, the tone/voice, the storytelling, the sass, everything! Your Bilbo is da bomb! And hyper Legolas is adorable! I eagerly (but patiently) look forward to the next chapter!