Reviews for Of a Hobbit and an Elven King
Ralphy Ralph chapter 4 . 4/19
Hey, not bad. I love how you portray the Elven King as a serious and dedicated but good man. It's very different from how he is portrayed in a lot of fanfictions, where he is just a biased Dwarf hating isolationist.

The next chapter has to, HAS TO, have Bilbo and Tauriel meeting. It would be a fascinating contrast to see the tall and dangerous elven women and the tiny and friendly hobbit interacting. Especially from the point of view of the Elven King.
anime-manga-lover-11 chapter 4 . 4/15
WATCH IT SOON. DESOLATION OF SMAUG IS AMAZING. NO REGRETS.

. . . but I felt so mad at the ending ;_; Have to wait about half a year more for the third one. And then . . . no more Hobbit/LoTR movies . . . T_T Quite honestly I'm dreading it . . .
StardustDreams chapter 4 . 4/13
Never would I imagine myself shipping fem!Bilbo and Thranduil. Kudos to you ;)
whiteicewolf chapter 4 . 4/12
I love this story! This is officially my most favorite hobbit story!
Daughter of the Pacific chapter 4 . 4/11
I love this chapter. I'm so happy you updated!
Bouncing Off The Walls chapter 4 . 4/11
I was so excited to see an update for this chapter, it really brightened my day! And it did not disappoint! I dont mind longer waits for good chapters, but I hope the waits not too long. ;) Thank you for all your stories. I thoroughly enjoying and anticipating many of them. But I love this story most of all!
AgnetCoCo chapter 4 . 4/10
I so love this story. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
continue!
elvenprincess15 chapter 4 . 4/9
Enjoy Desolation of Smaug! It's amazing! So is your story! I don't mind the wait, because the new chaps are Soooooooooo worth it:)
YoursAnnie chapter 4 . 4/9
Amazing chapter!:* thanks for updating!:))
aeva elementia chapter 4 . 4/9
Wonderful.
It's good that she's wavering- who wouldn't? On the verge of safety and comfort with trusted friends, or go on the suicidal promise quest?
For the party, I wouldn't mind a drunken Bilbo Thranduil either ;)
KKK3 chapter 4 . 4/9
I absolutely LOVED this chapter! I adore having Bilbo and Thranduil meet again! And Legolas too! I really hope the "negotiations" between the elves, dwarves and men will go better this time once the company reaches Erebor... Bilbo must change something right? :)
Protagonist Of Life chapter 4 . 4/9
The dwarves are going to be so confused.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 4 . 4/9
I'm so happy you updated this! I love reading Bilbo and Thranduil's interactions, they're so wonderful together! I always squee when reading his POV, he's so sweet when thinking about her. I really hope that after her quest, she returns to Mirkwood, then the king would be able to properly woo her. With Legolas' help of course. ;-) Not only is he an elf and much older/experienced, he's also a king, so she I doubt she would ever presume he would think of her like that. Bilbo might not think he could ever be interested in her romantically if he doesn't make the first move. I look forward to seeing the dwarves reaction to her friendship with the king and prince once they're released from the cells, that should be fun! Can't wait for another update, you write so beautifully!
Automail-gHost chapter 4 . 4/8
OH. MY. GOSH! This story is beyond fantastic! XDDD I usually have a strong and ongoing hatred for Thranduil but after reading this story, I cannot resist loving him! Oh please for the love of all that is bright and beautiful in this world, LET BILBO BE WITH HIM! Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would ship this pairing but here I am, desperate for more and sucking up every detail of your amazing writing like a sponge. I am quite sure I would not feel this way about anyone else's attempts at this type of story. X3

In fact, I have no doubt. ;D

I loved it so much when he was picturing her with him and her adorned in the finest of elven clothes. That and when he commented on his vast amount of restraint since he kept himself from marching to the Shire and simply Hobbitnapping her. XD Oh dear... My sanity has become dependent on this and your Burglaress stories. I don't know if I can stand or even survive without immediate updates.

I'm serious as a heart attack. I will keel over and die if I have to wait to long. And if I do depart this Earth, it will be entirely your fault and I just might have to haunt you. ;3

I digress; you have mind-blowing talent and as always every word that you write is an absolute JOY to read. It makes my eyes and my inner fangirl very, very happy. :)

I hope to see this or the Burglaress at the top of my favorites list soon! :D