Reviews for Of a Hobbit and an Elven King
PLEASE UPDATE! ITS BEEN 2 YEARS! THIS IS REALLY GOOD! I NEED MORE!
HPikachu chapter 8 . 10/3
This story is awesome! I love Bilbo's personality and the relationships between the characters!
Merlenyn chapter 8 . 9/12
Man... poor Bilbo! I'd be so tempted to try and take soemthing heavy and hard and hit Thorin upside the head and hope that it knocks some sense into the jerk... maybe a nap brought on by some rattled brains would help cure him of his gold-sickness. Since I can't imagine that his grandfather never slept when he started to fall... GRR!

And also poor Bilbo with her nightmares about Smaug... Hopefully once everything's done and over with and she can spend time with Thranduil and Legolas, she'll heal and get over it enough to sleep without nightmares. :(

I love the fact that somehow Bilbo found Legolas and took care of him, I was confused at first until we got the chapter from Thranduil's pov and how Legolas was out and about in the forest and then vanished, going wandering looking for the wizard because whatever sickness grabbed him made him think to go looking... Remembering maps and stuff of Middle Earth I was all "how the heck did he end up in a river all the way in the Shire?" but if he was aimlessly wandering while looking for Mithrandir/Gandalf, then that makes sense. :) Yay for rescuing Legolas! And yay for friendship with Thranduil!

I'm looking forward to what happens next, and the meeting with Thranduil when she speaks to him and Bard and hands over the Arkenstone... I wonder just how things will go... Hmm...

Anywho, I hope to see more of this story soon, when your muse lets you focus on it again! :)
The Wise Dragoness chapter 8 . 8/26
really great story, hope for more soon.
snarkmaster94 chapter 8 . 4/23
pls come back and continue!
mems1223 chapter 8 . 4/9
please update soon! This is really good! I need to find out what happens next!
Trikova chapter 8 . 3/27
Two years since chapter 8 but still hoping that chapter 9 is on its way. Please continue this story I'm begging you.
SmaugvsDragonBorn chapter 8 . 3/24
Oh where is chapter nine when you need it?!
ruinedsandwich chapter 8 . 3/14
OSMCJSKDNJDKWNDUC NO OH MY GOD DAMMIT THORRIN U STUBORN MULE GOD DAMMIT MAN DMAMIT DAMMIT IM SHOOK RIGHT NOW HOLYSHIT THORIN NO
silverwolfigther00 chapter 8 . 3/3
Awe, the realationship between Bilbo, Legolas and Thankduil is just adorable, I wonder how their next meeting will be. Oh and I really hope that Biblbo will yell at gandalf, he really is just 1. too noiy and 2, very late

I am looking forward to read the next update:)
Solace.016 chapter 8 . 2/2
Hey, nice story! I really like it, it's pretty cool. Are you going to finish it? I really want to see how it ends. You've presented an interesting perspective, painting Thranduil as a good guy. I also like the childlikeness you've given Legolas, it's adorable. Please don't give up on this one. ;)
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I know it's been a long time since the last update, but I'm still going to continue waiting for forever. This is probably the most lovable female-Bilbo story I've found! She and Thranduil are perfect together. I like where this chapter is going - it's just getting into the exciting stuff (aka the battle scenes).

(Request: If you go by the movie in future chapters, please have Bilbo make fun of Thranduil's elk. That was... ridiculously hilarious.)
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
Awesome chapter. Are you going to finish this piece?
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 7 . 9/18/2016