Reviews for Life and Death
Ennui Enigma chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
This is a loverly chapter. Humour and frustration nicely juxtaposed together. It doesn't feel like it should end here though. John and Sherlock haven't figured out how the four different Greek loves fit into their complex relationship. Where's the rest? You cannot end here!

"Oh, well excuse me," Nurse says calmly, then looks me in the eye and grins. "You don't look as if you are in need of a pathologist just yet. - ha, ha, ha...

What in the world? What is the pat on the knee all about? Had she just tried to humor me? I hate being humored! I think I like her better as the nurse from Hell. - and apparently your wish comes true later on, Mr Sherlock!

"Your very considerate brother has hired me for special duty while you recuperate," - Great idea! Love your little sense of brotherly love and revenge here!
Ennui Enigma chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
A rather humorous interlude. Rather apt and realistic descriptions too :)

"There was no arguing with the battle-axe. She was determined to have her way. Where were the nice pretty compliant nurses"... LOL! nice nurses don't get their patients better enough to leave the hospital though, Sherlock!
Puggle chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Magic
Thanks for sharing
hjohn302 chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
You just about killed me with this story. Oh my word! Let's put it this way. I'm actually commenting from my phone which is nearly impossible! What a wonderful story. It had me giggling all the way through. Awesome job!
johnsarmylady chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Oh - that ending was priceless! My sides ache with laughter...
librarywitch chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
This was so good. I love it being from Sherlock's point of view. Love the nurse, she is awesome.
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Nurse Armitage? LOL
mrspencil chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Excellent work:-)
Love the extra "home help" at the end:-)

Mrs P:-)
jack63kids chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Now I'm really feeling sorry for the poor boy! ;-/

Lovely story and excellent sicfic, with all the elements you could want - life threatening danger, angst, humour, embarrassment and some really uncomfortable moments for the poor patient.
jack63kids chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Aw, poor Sherlock! This is funny in a slightly mean way, but I do think he has it coming. Nice moments with Nurse Ratched and with John too.
PBIceCream chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
You've totally cracked me up! I loved this chapter, especially the bit with Molly (Sherlock, you dirty boy!), and the ending was simply priceless, thank you.
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
This was wonderful!
Anatomydoc chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Funny!
thedragonaunt chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Oh, you are an evil woman, Pat, giving the poor man Nurse Ratchett as his private nurse! I loved the little Sherlolly interlude. she knows exactly how to cheer him up - a cup of coffee and a nice little puzzle.

That vacuum pump thing sounds very personal, am I right? Poor him and anyone else who may have had to have one.
Heather Snow chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Oh I love the fact that Mycroft hired Nurse Armitage for home care for Sherlock. That is absolutely wonderful! And I'm sure he did it for Sherlock's well-being, but also enjoyed tormenting him. :-)