Reviews for With Hands Stained Red
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
That ending was... ominous. You know that there are multiple universes involved, right? That could add in another layer of annoying, or make things easier. Probably both.
Aiko Isari chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Okay... I feel like I should review this. Warning: currently brain dead, having written a mess of stuff before this.

First, YES! THANK YOU. I have to make a timeline for my own universe. SOMEONE realizes how much of a pain this is with Milleniummon and just his... ARGH. Not to mention the English dub screwing the canon... grr. My sympathies so much here, for real.

Next up, I love your tone. While it's a little dark, I appreciate it for being serious and not being all: We're saving the world: HAPPY DAY! No, that's not how it works. These are children, and they are all suffering. Being Chosen is suffering.

Third, this story is confusing. There is A LOT happening in this one chapter and I feel like I've been kind of pulled to watch the events and am left with the All There In The Manual scenario. Granted, I have read most of the manuals, but I feel like I'm missing a lot of details. I love the length, believe me. The length is ridiculous and gorgeous. Rarely do I say that, but I say it now.

However, I feel like there was too much STUFF. There were too many events in this one chapter that I didn't have the time to process them all. I think, and this is just my recommendation because I don't want to lose the ridiculous length, that this chapter would benefit from separating and expanding on events, maybe even in separate chapters. Backstory, such as Jun's crest and the whole ridiculousness of Milleniummon (because the part that occurred with the Monodramon/Milleniummon Jogress occurred in Brave Tamer and i thought that didn't occur at the same time as everything with Armagemon and all of that but that's a liberty I accept ( very nice following of CD drama canon by the way) can come later, but at the moment, I feel that it is hard to digest everything and want to come back for a second helping.

Again, this is just my criticism.

Also, I LOVED MedievalDukemon. His part about Takato, I absolutely loved it, I squeed, I grinned , I cheered because that was my favorite thing about Tamers, the bonds between Humans and Digimon and specifically Takato and Guilmon.

I like the narration of characters as well. Nothing is going all that right, they have to put everything on this one kid and it's going to get worse from there. No one's going to be quite forgiven either. Sounds like fun.

I do want this to continue. It intrigues me a lot.
Musically Correct chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Ha ha Millenniummon is a jerk for messing with timelines. Is this supposed to be the future pocket dimension created in Brave Tamer? I feel bad for Ken that he didn't get a chance to talk to Ryo. I'm excited to read your future chapters!