Reviews for Can't
Natecchi chapter 1 . 11/25
You actually made me cry, thank you for this story. *snuffles*
Kushina-korra95 chapter 1 . 2/25
*hands up* I have a question here!
Did they die?
(sorry being evil)
Julijulgran chapter 1 . 2/13
how dare you write lmao after what you wrote
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This was beautiful and tragic
There was so much emotion
You did amazing work
maya chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
from your 'ugh' can i assume this ticked u off? cuz i loved it! thought in reality aomine woulda grab kagami and bus it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
So sad. But I loved it. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
;_; w-why? The feels!
secretparadise.mine chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
why did you end the storyyyyyyyyyy?
. huhuhu. :'(
zzaKri chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
D: do I even begin to describe how i feel about this right now...sooo...bittersweet? T_T ugh...nice fic btw
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Such a beautiful and touching story! Made me shed a tear or two... 3
Mamita chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Hello, I love your fic, I like all with Kagami, must see as Kuroko, and must see that stubborn, what with not being gay, sometimes it is Kagami with Aomine bad, if not tell you what happens as going to do anything, and Aomine is silly at times and bad with Kagami, especially because my favorite couple is AominexKagami, but for me the only uke is Kagami, I love these two, they are so cute and so hot , for me as if there was more even, hehe, but I also like the couple KurokoxKagami, uke Kagami to 100 100, lol, hopefully have more action between them, I hope they do more fics, keep it up, thanks and kisses .
anon chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
i dont even have words. im trying so hard not yo cry (and failing). uuuuugh why did you do this to me?! you write beautifully, and the plot is amazing and i adore how you characterized each of them. this story is so simple yet it leaves such a strong effect. *sigh* i can already tell i'll be thinking about this for days to come. thanks for the story, and thanks for the tears (but a little less sadness next tome please?). keep up the amazing work! :)
Edainwen chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Fuck this sick love!, hell i truly hate this fic is making me cry so much! TT-TT hell! stupid kagami! Stupid aomine! Stupid people that did not make Kagami have psicological's sesions Hell, stupid people that think that when one can't walk they can't live, fecking hell taiga stupid romaniac way of thinking TT-TT is truly too much sad, hell ! fuck fuck fuck im still crying . So to be clear, i hated the plot becouse is too much terrible, but it was a great plot n it was truly well done. firedeath is a horrible one, thanks for leave the hurt n screaming out of the fic, fuck yeah Aomine was truly in love with the stupid taiga TT-TT, is the first time i see a fic with a selfish Taiga. in this one truly kagami was a son of bitch, is like they said ' the egoistical suicide', the one made to call the atention of the livings. Fuck! nahh im so angry! you truly make a great fic, becouse i want to revive the bastart to kill him myself! the Bakagami. Thanks a lot for your fic, it was great even with this terrible angst. can i share this in the aokaga community here in fanfiction? send me a PM for anything you need see ya!
kiriohisagi chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Ughhhhh. This is... .feeling! T.T definitely one of my fave. Thanks for writing this beautiul fic :') this is why i keep falling for AoKaga. All Hail