Reviews for Beautiful Day
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
You did very well. Oh and hints of Chlana make ma very happy :) Have I mentioned I love your work? Actually I could easily see something I'm working on leading into this. I won't mention it as I'm going in my own direction, but the talk of Chloe/Lana getting together fits into my story. Well this was great, and I'm glad I read it.
RedQu33n chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
once again, a really beautiful story - in which lex made quite a fool of himself at the beginning xD

loved the kent dolls (and the whinin' lex doll), mainly because i had an image of every mentioned doll popping up in my head and really couldn't stop laughing
Juu-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
"This way I don't have to look this shit up on the internet."

Oh my gosh, I'm appalled! There are peaple reading slash on the internet *giggles*

Nice ficlet. Beautifully written.

Now I'm gonna go to wallmart and see if i can get a "Strippin' Kent"
horsey-grl chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Wow! That was a great story! It was sad at first but I love the ending! I think it's a good portrayal of Clark and Lex's relation ship in season five.
Addictedtofanfics chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I thought it was excellent. Thank you so much for that, I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this story. I loved it! _
MoonAssassin chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
OH! I want a whinnin' Lex doll!

Where can I get one? HUH? HUH? HUH?

Lol! Just ingore me.
Donut chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I loved this story! It was bright and fluffy. Beautiful story!
Fried chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Ow! Clark & Lex are so cute together!
I really liked this one _
selectclientele chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Ohh, this is gorgeous. Love it.
museaway chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Since I first started playing around in the SV fandom, I've read about 300 different stories, and I have to say, this was one of the funniest I've come across. I've had to restrain myself, as my roommate is sleeping, from laughing out loud for the past twenty minutes! Wonderful dialogue, great descriptions, and I love how you used the Kent Doll theme throughout. Really well done. I truly enjoyed this.
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Ok this was too great. I was laughing my ass off at the end for like ten minutes after I was done reading. This was just so freaking awesome. You really have a lot of talent as an author. Your story was just brilliant. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future! *grins* Ah I love it. You just have such a way with words, plus your sense of humor is just like mine! *grins* *waves* Later yo, Icy
crazy one chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
never stop writing. ever.
holycitygirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Hello,

When you reviewed my story I remembered how much I absolutely adored this story of yours. I read it a long time ago and was interrupted by my boss (damn nazi) before I could review it and then I couldn't find it later. But I did today -so again let me say how much I love it. It is my fave Clex fiction ever.

You are wonderful with the details. I try to do the same but the afforementioned boss gets in the way. The only time I can write is at work.

I love Clark and Lex. The good stories (yours) always put a lump in my throat. I always judge them by how many times I consciously swallow while reading. I did many times during this fic.

My favorite part -"do I finally get the honors?". Lex's excitement and hope -it gets me everytime.
diane chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Absolutely beautiful and passionate piece. I LOVED it! I love how you write Lex. Just the perfect amount of vulnerability, love, passion, and bastard. The "Ken Doll" commentary by Inner Lex was hilarious and something I could see Lex doing just to be snarky.

I LOVED the confession. Clark's reaction was just great. Poor boy probably would still be in the dark if he didn't have the super hearing going for him. Poor Lex. He doesn't stand a chance against Clark...he'll never be able to keep another secret again! *wink*

I also loved Lex's real reason for keeping Hamilton on staff...finding a "cure" for Clark. I can see Lex wanting to "cure" Clark, as well as the other mutants, because of Clark's rather transparent desperation to be normal. Lex knows enough that his "freakishness" (and perhaps mutations?) from the Kryptonite has made him a stronger person and actually defines his uniqueness, yet Clark so clearly wants to be like everyone else (don't all teenagers?) that it is sad at times. I can see Lex being suckered in by sad eyes and an even sadder soul, and his quest to try to help Clark have his dearest wish.

I also loved the whole castle-fortress word play between Clark and Lex at the end. This story has a wonderful balance of sweet, passion, and humor. I was left laughing at the silliness, and sweetness, of the two boys.

PS: Loved Lex being the bad boy stunt snowmobiler. So Lex to want to be an expert at everything he does, and to want to be able to live dangerously when he plays with his toys. And Lex's remark to Clark revealing his inner fears that Clark just comes around for those toys...aw!
hergerbabe chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
God I love you. Perfect as always hon!