Reviews for Saiyan Avenger
MarTinez9 chapter 11 . 2/24
Will you please update this story already it has been so long. Since the last update so can you please continue this great story and put up a new chapter soon.
demonicsouls4 chapter 10 . 1/23
So far this is really good, but what happened to that Rei girl?
naruto x bulma chapter 5 . 1/11
nice man but why did you put
frieza singing thats
gay
anonymous chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
as soon as i read "were gonna fuck your face" i gained utter respect for the author of this amazing story
dead-soulreaper chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
i loved it up in till this chapter so i'm gonna say peace out and be on the watch if you start a rewrite then have an another go
Kendrickhollister chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
Are u going to continue this story
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Updateeeeeee!

Please?
DragonPony022 chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
I have to give it to you, you have created one of the best DBZ Naurto crossovers i have ever read. I love your characters and I don't care what people say your Bulma is so much better the the original one to me. She is far less whinny and useless then the cannon one is. i find it genius to have 'Future' Trunks and future Natsuki come there. I wonder will trunks try to change things or leave them as it is. I know Trunks would be smart enough to not want to try to change anything but when one knows they wont become born it kinda messes with a person's head. It is funny i do wonder how it would have been if Ice would have joined the little family lol. we all know Naruto is going to end up with a ton of kids lol. I think Krillin should get with his girlfriend from the garlic gr. storyline so he doesn't end up alone lol. How funny if Naruto became a Ramen chief when he isn't training and the best in the world at that lol.

Anyway great story, can't wait for more
guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Please update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Update this storie man cmon!
itzodavidyourfan chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Yo i have to say this ! I love this storie and others you have but u don't update them and i ask of u can u please update this and your other stories
Clouffie1986 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
This story is awesome. The feels caught me off guard a few times up to current. Can't wait to see what comes next.
Chast4 chapter 4 . 10/5/2014