Reviews for Saiyan Avenger
kronos797 chapter 2 . 11/15
question can he still use non battle oriented jutsu. its obvious he still has shadow clones but can he use healing, transformation, etc jutsu. also rinne sharingan from the juubi can he use the six paths also what about illusions or kamui and stuff.
matthewdeal25 chapter 11 . 10/30
When will Bojack's appearance happen?
Allhailthesith chapter 3 . 10/20
It started out good, fem broly, planet destroying evil naruto then...a bunch of bullshit. stopped reading after chapter 3. Bunch of bullshit.
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 10/19
I'm excited to see the potential nary/Bulls pairing. Another great chapter. Fem broly would be cool.
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 10/19
Pretty great follow up chapter. Azuki is a pretty cool oc. Wolnaruto bring his parents back to life with the dragon balls I can't wait to see how naruto fights azuki.
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 10/19
This fic has a lot of potential I wonder where you will take it.
OmegaTheMessiah chapter 10 . 10/3
Is naruto a tank like broly?
Please update
The Forgetable One chapter 1 . 9/25
Naruto is a dick. Honestly when you make a character oc and bash another character for the same exact things you have the character its kinda bad.
Eien no henko chapter 1 . 9/24
Can he use chakra, after all he sealed the sword in his wrist
punkrocka23 chapter 6 . 9/4
Dude you ripped half of this off from Team Four Star. It should be banned just for that. One thing's for sure, you aren't original at all, fuckstick.
BartWLewis chapter 11 . 8/28
Loving it! Can't wait for more. Will Ice or that other female Saiyan join the harem?
trafalgar Row chapter 4 . 8/2
Man , this is a good fic , as the harem could not be more agree
The way Naruto was thrashing the female Saiyan when he powered up, grabbing her face and smashing her into the ground reminded me of when Broly went ape shit on Vegeta, Goku, Gohan, Trunks, and started flinging everybody around like ragdolls and thrashing them around in the movie. God I found that hilarious lmaoo but Nice story so far though. Its pretty good
OmegaTheMessiah chapter 8 . 7/11
Shouldnt the rasengan cause alot more damage to blizzard since it has the hax effect of tearing the internal organs of its target upon impact.