Reviews for The Vestige
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Please update this story! I really am looking forward to how Fang and Lightning's love blossoms throughout this intense story. It's really one of my favorite stories on all of fan fiction. Also I just wanted to thank you for writing this incomplete masterpiece in the first place lol
Your Tomodachi chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
That was a lovely chapter! I'm hoping and praying that Lightning gets to pilot again, if not in this story then maybe as a separate one shot? I mean Vanille could make her a bionic leg right? ;D And the marshal in Pacific Rim pilots again... only to die*cough* :( I guess I just really want to see Lightning back in the con pod... With Fang preferably... Make it happen Raz! ...Please? ;)
Dorkswag chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
This is hands down the best written story I've ever come across. The characters are developed, the storyline is exciting, and details you put into this story are mind blowing when you think about it. Please keep this story up! I would really love it if it got updated soon. Keep up the great work.
18Rox chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
I've been reading this story for awhile now and realized I never reviewed it.
Anyway, I seriously love it! I think mixing FF13 and Pacific Rim is such a great idea. And you're writing is so good! Not sure if it's going to happen, but I'm waiting for Lightning to pilot again :)
Seeker of the Skies chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Really nice chapter, I'm really liking this story
Gcohen chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Damn, you kicked ass with this combo of Pacific Rim and FFXIII, is just so fucking awesome. I do hope you continue, we are getting to the good part!
Xianit chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Great chapter. After a huge battle it's nice to see the aftermath.
The Fang and Light moments were perfect.
Yay, more screen time for Nora! I would love to see Nora counseling Hope.
ScarletWolfx chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
It was good to see what happens after a fight and see them all follow a routine like cleaning the water and repairing the Eidolons. Nice FangRai moments here and I knew something like more Fal'Cie's arriving would happen but wasn't expecting to see them going to another area, that will be interesting, we'll see other pilots and what type of Eidolons they have :)
ScarletWolfx chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Well that certainly was interesting :) it must have taken you a while to plan the fight scenes out? The lava monster reminded me of the one that shot acid. They were all interesting and it was amusing when Lightning went to visit Fang and Serah and made a comment about seeing them naked together XD but they have a set back now with the repairs and everything so lets hope nothing extreme like 3 more show up.
ScarletWolfx chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Good chapter to see them link and Fang to see into Lightning and Serah's memories, I was looking forward to that :) also the start with Fang and Lightning together at the training centre, nice to see them interact more. Can't wait to read the fight scene :)
ScarletWolfx chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Lightning knew her and Fang would be compatible so with that she knew her and Serah would be :) how much she wants to be partners with Fang it's sad she'll never get to.

Nice to see the other Eidolons and their pilots and the sparing session was interesting too. Also seeing that flashback of how Fang and Jihl worked together was interesting to see. And though they can't be partners it was nice to see that moment when Fang and Lightning sparred in a way :3

Looking forward to what the chapter is about.
ScarletWolfx chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I read the first chapter yesterday and I really enjoy it so far :D this has been a FangRai I've been wanting to read for some time bit I couldn't until I saw the film which I did a few weeks ago :) as much as I would have loved to see Fang and Lightning being co pilots together like everyone else I like this new spin you have on it, it opens up to new possibilities and like you said as she's Serah's she can still get memories of Lightning from her.

I am really looking forward to how the other chapters go and how this will eventually end.
rainynights67 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Cool story! Saw Pacific Rim when it came out, it was awesome :D
Tear of Light chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
This was a great chapter. It's nice to see what happens in the downtime of the pilots. It's so easy to forget that actual people pilot those large machines. I can't but wonder what will happen in the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Just discovered this story the other day and thought I'd let you know how much I enjoyed reading. This is easily the most thought out and creative crossover/AU I've stumbled upon in quite some time. Characters, dialogue, action, you name it - it's all terrific. Thanks for the time and effort you've put into this. Looking forward to when you update next!