Reviews for Persona Gaiden: New Class
defog2000 chapter 23 . 11/6/2014
Please update this story!
T28000 chapter 23 . 7/4/2014
I know this is weird, but why doesn't Tachibana have a social link?
Or did I miss something? :)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK DAN. Congrats on your published book, by the way
JustAFerret chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
Aw snap, the return of the Phantom Thief. Wonder how this'll play out this time. And I'm definitely eager to see if Reiko got the part she wanted. She seriously deserves it.

As always, a wonderful chapter. Sorry for getting it to you so late!
Palladion.x chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
Congratulations on your book being published! I hope it does really well, I'm sure it will :)

I'm still really enjoying this story, it took me a while to remember who some people were after the short hiatus, but i've always said real life comes first, and you certainly had a very good reason to be away haha.

You know, every time I read a new chapter of this story I get really inspired and think about how much I would love to write my own original storyline, and start thinking up ideas. I don't think it'll ever happen but it's still a nice feeling to get the creative juices flowing.
LordZX chapter 22 . 4/30/2014
Phenomenal job on this story so far!
Palladion.x chapter 22 . 4/29/2014
What a pleasant surprise, a new chapter a few days early :)

So Shou got the role of Romeo, I'm very happy for him. For anyone else I would say taking on a lead role like that as a newcomer would be too much, but i'm pretty sure Shou could handle it.

Poor Kouta, people think he's on steroids? That's not a very nice rumor to be going around, especially considering all the risks if the school board catches on to the rumors or worse, actually believes them!

I really enjoyed this chapter, it was a nice start to my morning.
Palladion.x chapter 21 . 4/23/2014
I just spent my entire evening reading this story and it was totally worth it! It honestly feels like i'm playing an actual persona game, it is extremely well written and it flows brilliantly!

I especially love how you've managed to make all the characters so believable and honest. I don't think I could pick a favourite character, although I am quite fond of Emi so far, and Kouta is hilarious, he makes a very convincing Magician if the past games are anything to go by.

I also really like how you've added little quirks that really make it feel like a typical persona game, like the strange/funny characteristics of the teachers, and the attributes.

I honestly can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is such a good story. Please keep on writing. You're way too good at writing to stop working on this fanfic. Oh, and after this story is finished, you should do an extra few chapters that show what Shou would do differently if his attributes were maxed out. For example, you can show what would happen if he put his arm around Kaede's shoulder in her second social link.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
This is one of the best stories I'm reading on this website. I beg you to keep writing this story, because this story is too good to stop writing.
itreallyshouldberaventalon chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
Your story is amazing, and I hope you continue to write this. I read a lot of fanfiction, and very few actually make me feel emotion. I would like to congratulate you on writing one of those. You, my good sir, are an excellent writer, and you should continue writing what you love in this amazing fashion.
Now that I've gotten that seriousness out of the way, OMG THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING AND I'M FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.
That is all.
Mysteryless chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
Yay! An update! :D It's good to have you back! If only I lived in New York so I could go to your signing XD But ah well.

Anyways, Ryuu is a very...interesting character. He's so creepy in a good way with his ideals, but he does have a point. Still, he killed a man as a child? I can't believe he was so upfront about that, especially to Shou...I'm definitely looking forward to how his Social Link goes, and whether or not Shou will be able to get through to him. XD

I totally ship Azumi x Kouta XD I mean, didn't Kouta blush last time when she was mentioned? Plus, Azumi turning down money because she wanted to find out more about Kouta and whether or not the "rumours" (whatever those are) are true or not. And her NOT showing any interest towards Shou whatsoever XD Ouch. Poor Kouta, though; Emi and Sayoko automatically thought Azumi wanted to go on a date with Shou. XD

I wonder how things will go with the Phantom Thief and what Shou and Naoto will find at the trolley...

Can't wait for the next update and sorry bout not reviewing the previous chapter XD
Ventusblade chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
Great chapter once again. I actually have a question about your characters' personas. I know that some of them are from the actual Persona games, like Pixie, Angel, and Apsaras; and some seem to come from Jewish mythology, like Adonaios and Dvora; but how do you come up with the rest of them? Do you take figures from mythology of various cultures? Sorry if that's a strange question.
Ventusblade chapter 13 . 2/27/2014
This is definitely the most eloguently written story I have read on this site. Keep up the incredible work.
JustAFerret chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
Two new social links and one of them is with another member of Hope/LESS. Makes me wonder what's going to happen when they're maxed out and different interests collide. Really interesting to see bonds being formed with an alleged enemy.

Things are getting more interesting that's for sure. Looking forward to the next one.