Reviews for Autumn Skies
aka-chan chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
ooohh, this is getting interesting! please continue! _
Ninja99 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
LOl. Akashi always straight to the point xD Nice chapter :) I love this character already :3
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Oooohhhh a very well made story for Akashi-kun
I'm looking forward to more of the chapters, and I sure do hope they'll get along well!
Nyaaaa Please update soon! I cant wait for more of their awkward (if there will be) moments for them.
Ninja99 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
ASDJHASDJHj im so glad you wrote this! its really really good :) Akashi stories have to be my favorite :D
LunaLightSerenade chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
It's good and interesting,
but could you describe how the girl looks like on the next chap.?
cause i'm quite curious :)
animefan106 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is a different take. Most authors usually start by somehow introducing their OC first and behave the third person narrative be from their OC's thoughts. I can claim so because I have read so many and have done so myself.
in an overall aspect, the story is pretty smooth and flows well however the choice of words are a bit... bland. Rather than bland, some words or phrases are repeated to the extent that it doesn't flow together in the paragraph. It's not often but widening your vocabulary would make the chapter sound more pleasurable to read.
Also, in terms of how wealthy his family is, Akashi shouldn't just be called with a -san or a -kun. Butler's and maids usually a dress the ones they serve with either -sama or -dono as signs of respect. They cannot treat who they work for as friends even if they are close. I don't mind a family type relationship but their is a fine line between their positions and how they should address each other.
I look forward to more updates of this story.

Thank you for your hard work!
Please update soon!
Anya Ishikawa chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
continue please! XD your writing is good..