Reviews for We Leave The Fight But It Never Leaves Us
NerdAngel chapter 22 . 2/4
I just wanted to let you know that this was an absolutely fantastic read. You have a real talent. I can't wait to read more of your work, I have already started The Lost Boys and Mary's Journal. I really hope that you do end up making a sequel to this story. Once again phenomenal job!
Captain Monster Masher chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Poor Sam :(
Really digging this AU so far! Excited to read more. :)
ncsupnatfan chapter 23 . 10/31/2014
Good story, few tears, sorry to see Dean didn't get to come back, but that's what a sequel is for. NC
RetickLover chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
What? noooo D: DEAN NEEDS TO COME BACK. OMG NO DX
pryde23 chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
This was great. Looking forward to prequel and sequel. thanks,
BranchSuper chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
Excellent story. I'll be waiting for both prequel and sequel!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
I loved this story and anxiously await the epilogue. I hope Cas can get Dean back, Sam needs his brother and little Rosie needs her beloved Uncle. :)
superchiwo chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
It's a great story and I was sad to finish. I loved what he said to the little Rosie Dean. I would love a sequel. Dean back from hell and meets Sam and Rosie and more raised. View as help you with your problems and nightmares of hell. It's the least I can do for him, after his sacrifice. Greetings.
BranchSuper chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
What?! The end? But you have to get Dean back, you can't leave him in hell!
ncsupnatfan chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
Hate to see it end. Good story, of course Dean would do anything for his brother.
ncsupnatfan chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
This is good for a first one. Love Rosie, what the brothers will do for each other. Will Cas be able to stop the deal or will Dean end up in hell? Can Sam become a dad again and will he be able to cope with the loss of Dean if he is taken?
ncsupnatfan chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
So far I like this and love Rosie. Glad Dean is there to help poor Sam. Is Ruby who I think? Yes Rosie needs to be protected. Hope Sam gets it together soon. I can see how hard it is for him not having been around kids and not knowing what to do.

EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Just found this yesterday and have been reading since. I sincerely hope Cas can find a way to help Dean. He's so wrong, Rosie needs her Daddy AND her Uncle Dean. Love the story!
ncsupnatfan chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Not bad story line so far. Glad you had Dean there for Sam. Cute little Rosie. NC
JelloGirl323 chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Awwwww! Dude I'm crying. I'm freaking crying.
YaY! Sammy's back and not being a douche.
No! Dean's made a demon deal.
Gosh oh gee I hope it works out in the end. Winchesters really do have the worst luck.
Update soon!