Reviews for Most of the Time
star-eye chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I haven't even seen Skyfall yet, but I still love what you're doing here! Sherlock as a big brother is wonderful, and his reaction to John calling him out on it is dead-on. Fantastic!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I can't believe I managed to miss this one first time round but - as always with this series - I absolutely adored it.

The first few lines between John and Sherlock, about who was going to open the door, had me grinning and I loved watching both John interacting with Q and also his observance of the dynamic between Sherlock and Q.

With Q being the most 'normal' one of the Holmes brothers I felt sorry for him with what had happened and I actually felt a bit sorry for Mycroft too when he was being ignored, since he was genuine in his concern. Q being able to talk with John about how to handle it was just perfect, as was Sherlock's not-very-subtle eavesdropping and Q letting him. I was glad John was able to help.

As usual you did a terrific job of making the brotherly interactions touching yet completely in character throughout, even down to Sherlock helping Q get to bed to sleep off his migraine while managing to be annoying and thoughtful (in his own way) at the same time.

Whenever I read your stories I end up with a long list of bits I desperately want to quote but this was ultimately my favourite because it made me laugh out loud, especially John's drily accurate response;

"Sherlock, no one has been normal in our family in several generations," Trevelyan said. "I think I can find other ways of being heteroclite."

"Using heteroclite in a sentence is probably a good start," John noted.

This is definitely another story I shall return to read many, many times.
Medea34788 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
There needs to be more of this series... Q as a Holmes is one of the most awesome ideas ever, and I love how you have them interacting - I can totally see it!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Loved it :)
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
It's nice seeing Sherlock being a good big brother. John's blog post was a good bookend for the story.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Omg this was awesome. Like, srsly bra.
Sophia Banks chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I totally laughed when Mycroft called Mrs. Hudson! I wasn't expecting that!
midnight-flurry chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Aww it's so sweet. in an effort to being the opposite of Mycroft or learning what not to do, Sherlock became a good big brother. Nice! Thanks for the story, really enjoyed it.
SeaStarr chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I love the relationship between Sherlock and Trevelyan! I hope you write more of these!
Stabbythings chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love this and also that fact you didn't give Q a 'q' name it bothers me a little when people do, not sure why just there are so many other letters you know? I'm getting off topic this is amazing and I love it :)
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Very sweet.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Two word review: Absolutely Brilliant!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Fantastic! :)
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
looove. This was one of the cutest chapters I've ever read. And you know, Q really could be a Holmes. He's got the cheekbones, the lovely hair, the smarts...great chapter, please do more of these :D
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
You can't be serious...you're not going to continue this? I'm off to read "Trio" and "No Rest" now, (because of this) but this was amazing nearly beyond words! Are there any thoughts left with this story that you would even consider managing into another chapter? It would be a treasure, I'm certain. If not, this was a landmine of Holmes' brotherly energy that I've never seen the like of before! Masterful! Then again, when I come across a Wandering Minstrel, I expect nothing less than to be fascinated!

Kuronoko