Reviews for Lessons
MorriganFae chapter 8 . 6/2
That was amazing! Definitely one of the best FF I have ever read. You understand the characters so well, every reaction was perfect, the pacing was wonderful and you described everything so well.

I know it’s been years since you uploaded this, but so hope you’re doing well and still writing.

Hugs from a new fan.
Natalia Dragneel chapter 8 . 5/3
I'm actually into long chappies but this is an exception,there are only 8 chappies and it was wonderful . I am sure to put this as one of my favs
Daisy73 chapter 1 . 4/29
I adored this. If you ever get around to finishing the sequel, I would love to read it.
Allison Colonna chapter 1 . 3/6
Love everything about this! I devoured the whole story I couldn’t sleep till it was done! I love when fanfic is true to the show or story in major ways and when you can easily melt into it with how characters would say things, you do that really well!
yumenoatono chapter 8 . 2/28
Such a satisfying atory. Thanks!
jazbara chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
How does one write a kiss so well
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
This fanfiction was amazingly good. The kissing scenes were on point and the emotions were so real and descriptive.
This fanfiction was so awesome that I seriously think you should make another chapter of what happens afterward.
I just loved this sooo much and honestly I don't think I'll ever get bored of it. This was a wonderful piece. Keep up the good work!
kateyannef chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Awwwwwwsome this fanfic is one of the best please do the fallow up story
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
One of the best NaLu fanfictions I've ever read please hurry with the follow up story
TheWonderlandChild chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
I read this once secretly one night and like a month later I was thinking about but I couldn't find it! So like after a week of looking up 'kissing competition fairytail' I FOUND IT! AND I AM SO EXCITED
mushi0131 chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Love it so far!
quite-a-riot chapter 8 . 6/14/2017
This was beautifully and brilliantly written. It was everything I could ask for in a Nalu fic: sweetness, spice, skill, and simultaneously satisfying me and leaving me wanting more. I know this was written a while ago, but I had to let you know how much I enjoyed the fic that kept me up all night. S-Class level writing. Thank you so much for sharing!
Luenacity chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
YESSSS ONE OF THE MOST BEST NALU FANFICS HERE
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/15/2017
That was a great story! I barely saw any errors which is rare in FanFiction nowadays. I just kinda wish Lucy and Natsu had kids or something in the future but don't mind me cuz I'm just a fellow reader.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2017
Wow! This was amazing. This us was one of the best fanfics I have read I loved reading every last bit of it.