Reviews for Lessons
kateyannef chapter 1 . 8/18
Awwwwwwsome this fanfic is one of the best please do the fallow up story
One of the best NaLu fanfictions I've ever read please hurry with the follow up story
TheWonderlandChild chapter 1 . 8/16
I read this once secretly one night and like a month later I was thinking about but I couldn't find it! So like after a week of looking up 'kissing competition fairytail' I FOUND IT! AND I AM SO EXCITED
mushi0131 chapter 1 . 6/20
Love it so far!
quite-a-riot chapter 8 . 6/14
This was beautifully and brilliantly written. It was everything I could ask for in a Nalu fic: sweetness, spice, skill, and simultaneously satisfying me and leaving me wanting more. I know this was written a while ago, but I had to let you know how much I enjoyed the fic that kept me up all night. S-Class level writing. Thank you so much for sharing!
Fiorelies chapter 1 . 6/5
YESSSS ONE OF THE MOST BEST NALU FANFICS HERE
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/15
That was a great story! I barely saw any errors which is rare in FanFiction nowadays. I just kinda wish Lucy and Natsu had kids or something in the future but don't mind me cuz I'm just a fellow reader.
Wow! This was amazing. This us was one of the best fanfics I have read I loved reading every last bit of it.
Kawaiimili chapter 8 . 3/2
This is the best fanfiction ever! and I meant it
SomebodyElse1123 chapter 8 . 3/2
Oh My Goodness I LOVED THIS SO MUCH
MidnightFox890 chapter 1 . 3/1
I have read this story multiple times and I fall in love every time. You are so great at creating moments that are cute and sexy without being overly smutty and you keep the characters in character for the most part. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us hardcore shippers in the world.
Raaiyan chapter 8 . 2/2
Great story. I like how big your chapters are, reading is easier when you can do big chunks at a time.
jello673 chapter 8 . 1/7
Still one of my favorites
Minue chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
I really really loved this fic!
AtomicAdri chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I absolutely LOVE this story ️ I've read it at least 5 times and have yet to get bored of it. It always puts a smile on my face