Reviews for Crows
loveitasakuxx chapter 2 . 7/25
Hey hope u continue..
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Is there not gonna have an ending to this story?
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Nice story:)
MillenniumCount chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
oh my bleeping god you would be killing me if you didn't write more chapters. i was squealing at the end, literally squealing!
This couple is so promising. and by the ways im not sure if you mentioned naruto being alive, or anybody else in konoha except for sasuke and itachi.
Temkin Beck chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Waaaah! This is the kind of story I was looking for! We need more Uchiha Itachi fanfics like this!
Empirical chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Next chapter please! I've been waiting for ever! It's such a good story so don't give up on it! BELIEVE IT!

The Mender- Haruno Sakura
The Exhalted- Pein
The Survivor- Uchiha Sasuke
ItachiOneLove chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Oh mymy ! I desperatly need to read the next chapter, I'm waiting for it 3
rommymaya.b.jonas chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I love the story, I can not wait to keep reading.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Please update the next chapter as fast as you can. I am have definitely fallen under your spell.
AllAboutEnvy chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
It seems that you're experimenting with a new writing style! It's interesting. I like it, but I re-read chapter 2 a few times because I was a bit confused. I have a feeling this story will be full of surprises and can't wait for more.

Also, wild guess for the thoughts at the beginning of the chapters: Hinata? It's gotta be someone absolutely perfectly random.

Also, also, this new story makes me miss Dreamscape. Like a lot.

xoxo
Helennnn chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Please update soon!
Winter-Cherry Blossom875 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I know it's been just 2 chapters but I'm already loving it! Will wait for the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
This story is awesome :) hoping for a new chapter soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Th
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Pretty fascinating.
Look forward to reading more. :)