Reviews for Crows
Weaselandcherry chapter 2 . 5/1
This is the second child of prophecy story I've read, and I am not disappointed. I've actually been flirting with the idea myself, but now I wanna see how yours pans out. I'm really pumped for the continuation of the story:)
I really wanna say the first tid bit in the beginning is Itachi but that seems too obvious... other than him it could really only fit two or three other people, for there aren't really too many characters considered as a martyr or savior.
I am a real fan of your work (although I have taken a while off of reading fics to focus on my own), and it always gives me such excitement to read nice works such as your own. Keep up the great work! All the best.
loveitasakuxx chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Hey hope u continue..
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Is there not gonna have an ending to this story?
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Nice story:)
c.y.lawless chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
oh my bleeping god you would be killing me if you didn't write more chapters. i was squealing at the end, literally squealing!
This couple is so promising. and by the ways im not sure if you mentioned naruto being alive, or anybody else in konoha except for sasuke and itachi.
Temkin Beck chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Waaaah! This is the kind of story I was looking for! We need more Uchiha Itachi fanfics like this!
Empirical chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Next chapter please! I've been waiting for ever! It's such a good story so don't give up on it! BELIEVE IT!

The Mender- Haruno Sakura
The Exhalted- Pein
The Survivor- Uchiha Sasuke
ItachiOneLove chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Oh mymy ! I desperatly need to read the next chapter, I'm waiting for it 3
mina.mia.b chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I love the story, I can not wait to keep reading.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Please update the next chapter as fast as you can. I am have definitely fallen under your spell.
AllAboutEnvy chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
It seems that you're experimenting with a new writing style! It's interesting. I like it, but I re-read chapter 2 a few times because I was a bit confused. I have a feeling this story will be full of surprises and can't wait for more.

Also, wild guess for the thoughts at the beginning of the chapters: Hinata? It's gotta be someone absolutely perfectly random.

Also, also, this new story makes me miss Dreamscape. Like a lot.

Rise of the Blossom chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Please update soon!
Winter-Cherry Blossom875 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I know it's been just 2 chapters but I'm already loving it! Will wait for the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
This story is awesome :) hoping for a new chapter soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013