Reviews for To Combine Creativeness and Love
Please please please update :((
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
PLEASE update soon! I know you UPDATED today ANSI only found this story TODAY but it is so good I can' taw it any second longer!
End of story goodbye the end chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
YAY, new chapter! I haven't heard from you in ages! You changed your name! And, you've got amazing good news! Congratulations on your boyfriend, and I love good weeks. awesome chapter, just as detailed as always. But, as I know I would love for my readers to point this out, I saw one tiny flaw. Minuscule, but I thought you'd like to know, just in case. In the line about how Percy looked like a cute baby seal, you wrote him her. I just thought you might want to know, but if I offended you I'm very sorry. It's just, I love it when people point our any small flaws, so I thought you might like to know. So, again, congrats, and I'm sorry if I brought down your amazing past few days.
wisegirl1996 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Love this story. Try to make the chapters a bit longer, and I think it will be even better. Update as soon as you can you have a great plot going so far.
emily chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
cute story. I wonder if theyll get together? (note sarcasm) ;)
Amber-Raven-Cahill chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
This story is really awesome! Can't wait for more! You should totally write more Percabeth.
Noooo! Percy. Must. Not. Die!
Haha
Update soon!
Jedi1 chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Friends always a good place to start.
dancedreamlove chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Amazing! New favorite story hope you update soon!
Artemis6766 chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Love it! This was so cute!
You are a great writer and your chaps are sooo... amazing! This is great.
Ive followed this story since the beginning and all I can say is... I love it!
And I love the way you shouted out to your friend!
Well cant wait until next chapter! \(-)/
End of story goodbye the end chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Awesome. I'm thrilled for what's next. I loved the ending, and the whole thing was very discriptive. Kudos to you for posting! I just lost my whole chapter... :/
PercabethJacksonLover101 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Nice story! Keep up the good work.
STYLEASIAN chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
This story is so different than all the other stories I have ever read!

Great update! One of my most favourite fanfics on here! Keep up the good work!

Update soon! :D
End of story goodbye the end chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Yay, this is exciting! They've met! Now, I'm sensing that Rachel's going to be a future pain. I sense it...
Jedi1 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
So far I really like this story.
icantfindadamnusername chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Write faster! I loooove this story :)
Update soon!