Reviews for Those Eyes
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Love it!
Marie chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Congrats, really like the backstory of BF in their initial courtship and the character description/thoughts are spoton! Like the "ha-ha" of Brenda, I can just hear it, :))
guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
She was falling for Fritz, that's the reason she devoured him! She didn't want him only for sex at the time, it wasn't only about lust. That's not how Kyra Sedgwick played it when Brenda pulled him in for their first kiss and whenever they were together, really, it was clearly more than that but I still love this fic and wish there were more chapters.
CloserTheBest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Nice story - please continue to update and bring the relationship to more current times (as when the show ended and beyond).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I hope there is going to be a part two. I like the way you made Brenda so stubborn. No matter how she really felt she wouldn't admit to fritz how she was really feeling, some how he seems to know anyways. The whole situation with the furniture really nailed down their personalities. Great story...

Again hoping for part two, three, four.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wowzer,another wonderful story from MM. Always so excited to see a story from you. So talented a writer you are. Stories just keep getting better and better! :) Your characters of Brenda and Fritz, always seem to capture them perfectly. Please continue to write. And, thank you for not making us wait so long for for new stories, or updates on stories with more that one chapter. Thank you,thank you. :)