Reviews for The Other Side
luveverythingtv chapter 18 . 3/27
please come back to this!
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Love it can't wait for more
8isgreat08 chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
Very nice! Thanks for the update...It was a nice surprise. :)
garden-nomes chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
Nice bit of sneaky smut ;-)
Completely forgot I was following this story! lol
Guest chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
Thank you for writing, cant wait to read more
8isgreat08 chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
So glad you're continuing this story! I enjoy it so much. :)
derekjeter2 chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
Really enjoying this story, glad to see the update
azuriteh chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
Nevermind, it's all showing up now.
azuriteh chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
I don't know if it's just me, but for your chapter 16 & 17 it only shows one short paragraph?
immegan28 chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
I am totally loving on these two in this chapter. They are happy to be there with one another and the best part about it is that they actually say it. They aren't hiding their feelings or desire from the other, it's totally open season in the love department :-) :-). And, um, Piper pulling Alex on top of her with no pants on?! HOT! Nothing like a little car sex after a day on the beach with sun, fun, liquor, and a whole lot of touching. Thanks for updating. Keep them coming! :-) :-)
btwnwrongandright chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
I enjoy seeing the inner turmoil of Piper falling for Alex. She wants to be responsible but she also has this streak of adventure that Alex is indulging. Love this story!
tek4 chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
great!
CMPunkBestintheworld chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Cute story! Can't wait to read more :)
fig-aruna chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
I don't for a second believe that either of them are ever not awash with romantic attention and compliments (they're so fkn gorgeous), but your writing is always a sweet treat. They're gloriously naive and have no idea what they're doing. It's tense and crazy, just like all first loves.
ficreadr chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
i seriously love this fic. i'm taking it as canon. no one can tell me otherwise. ;)