Reviews for The Closed Circle
blithers chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
This is really just gorgeous, and so hot - I love your writing style, it's dense with this lovely use of language and all these little observations that bring these two characters to life, and really captures both the day-to-day details of their worlds and the epic, almost too-grand relationship they're playing out, this huge, unshakable sense of loyalty and bond between them, even in the midst of the uncertainties of a new relationship. I loved this. 3
7koukoua chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Easily the best written story in this fandom, and my very favorite. Good job!
Pear Holiday chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
What a delicious read. Despite what you said, the characterization here is great, and the lemon was a tantalizing read, too. I'll definitely be checking out your other works, too. Thanks for the great story! :)
dead-fictional-camel chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Agh this is beautiful. A lot of royai fics are very Roy-centric, but this one also had a lot of Riza in it and it was great. Thanks for writing this!
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
I'm kinda sad it's over.
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
You have such a vivid way of writing! I enjoyed the way Roy looks at fire and your metaphors are fantastic~
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I commend you on the use of "vociferously." That is simply amazing~
chipchaser chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
This was seriously amazing. Very well done!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Perfect slice of Royai. :-)
Lady Anatui chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
I have been searching for a really good royai fix for days now and I finally found one. Your words are eloquent and your characterization is superb. Thank you.
PimpMasta Popo chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
What an amazing story. You're a fantastic writer!
Cavallo Alato chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Wow, your writing is so incredible! You write with a smooth, elegant, and eloquent style that embodies motion and scene so well! And all the characters are very in-character. I have yet to read more of your writing (and I'm not even done with this :D) but I enjoy your style and cannot wait to read more! You also have a lovely sense of humor and beautiful rhetoric. OH AND "DANG ELRIC SIZED BED" was the greatest thing I've ever read! Keep on rockin' on :D
bbhm chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I am so very happy I stumbled upon your lovely little story! It was excellent! So descriptive and so well written - just what I didn't know I needed but it turns out it's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
lannerz chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
This was perfect. Holy shit.