Reviews for The Closed Circle
Twelve chapter 3 . 5/21
Cant put into words how beautiful your writing is. You are incredibly talented and poetic and creative. I cannot wait to read more of your stories. Thank you for such a sweet and romantic story !
Fher34 chapter 3 . 4/25
I am a. .
HOW DARE U MAKE ME FEEL EVERYTHING IM FEELING?! HOW DARE YOU.
Who gave you permission to tear my heart out and then seam it back together with this adorable 3-shot?!
It's not fair! Not at all!
I love everything in this story!
Gabi1994 chapter 3 . 4/17
they are precious and darling, and perfect for each other , loved their banter, loved their playfulness
woofyy chapter 3 . 3/5
I love you're writing style. Good story. Nice descriptive writing. I know it's not really important but I was hoping you would write whether Ed and Al accepted Roy for using the philosopher's stone to heal his eyes. Anyways, good luck with your future stories. Hope you'll write more stories of Roy and Riza.
haganenobeato chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
This one of the best fics I have ever lost sleep for. It may have taken years to find this but wow. This was a great read and it made me feel 14 again. That was especially nice.
I'd Kill me chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
I will say I'm enjoying this, but I do feel as though they're acting too emotional. I remember how awesome the fight between Envy and Mustang was, but it was made so much better by Roy's fury. All throughout the show he was so calm and collected, barely catching hints of what lay underneath: sadness, anger, hatred, joy, etc. and seeing him lose it when confronted with Envy made it that much more impactful. Riza too, the only times she lost her fa├žade of professionalism was when the Colonel was in mortal danger. Not to say she didn't feel anything beneath the mask, but from looking at her you'd never know
KatriaFaeyero chapter 3 . 9/27/2017
This story was captivating! Thank you for sharing it with us ! Wonderful writing!
BlueCat101 chapter 3 . 9/1/2017
WOOOOOOOWWW this was absolutely amazing Im speechless THANK YOU FOR THIS
Cuppicake chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
The was so cute I love how you wrote both characters... I was first readin ruby throat but my heart was getting too sore so decided to read something a little fluffier... Il get back to that though it's eating me up wanting to know what happens next. :)
ParrishGranger chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
this was marvelously beautiful to read
SaberMay chapter 3 . 4/14/2017
I loved this fic. It's so exciting and the writing is superb!
intercostalspace chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
i could really feel the tension. :) well written.
gaRdenia6 chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
This is super adorable and fluffy and cute and awwwwww I gonna with too much sugar in my veins. I melt and felt dizzy now
SazHearT chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
This was such a beautiful story...
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
I'd forgotten how much i adore this story, and that I hadn't reviewed yet. Sorry for the lateness. I love how you write Mustang's inner monologue, it's so believable and endearing