Reviews for The Closed Circle
intercostalspace chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
i could really feel the tension. :) well written.
gaRdenia6 chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
This is super adorable and fluffy and cute and awwwwww I gonna with too much sugar in my veins. I melt and felt dizzy now
SazHearT chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
This was such a beautiful story...
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
I'd forgotten how much i adore this story, and that I hadn't reviewed yet. Sorry for the lateness. I love how you write Mustang's inner monologue, it's so believable and endearing
evilteddybear chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
This was beautiful and completely did justice to some of the finest characters and relationships I've ever heard of. The author was a true artist, and so are you.
great gospel chapter 2 . 3/10/2016
Oh man the tension was killing me. I love how even Ed and Havoc aren't oblivious to what's going on. Thank god they finally talked about it. Cant wait to see how it ends!
that1reviewer chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
Great story, I love their back and forth and how they try to male eachother crazy.
blithers chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
This is really just gorgeous, and so hot - I love your writing style, it's dense with this lovely use of language and all these little observations that bring these two characters to life, and really captures both the day-to-day details of their worlds and the epic, almost too-grand relationship they're playing out, this huge, unshakable sense of loyalty and bond between them, even in the midst of the uncertainties of a new relationship. I loved this. 3
7koukoua chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Easily the best written story in this fandom, and my very favorite. Good job!
Pear Holiday chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
What a delicious read. Despite what you said, the characterization here is great, and the lemon was a tantalizing read, too. I'll definitely be checking out your other works, too. Thanks for the great story! :)
dead-fictional-camel chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Agh this is beautiful. A lot of royai fics are very Roy-centric, but this one also had a lot of Riza in it and it was great. Thanks for writing this!
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
I'm kinda sad it's over.
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
You have such a vivid way of writing! I enjoyed the way Roy looks at fire and your metaphors are fantastic~
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I commend you on the use of "vociferously." That is simply amazing~
chipchaser chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
This was seriously amazing. Very well done!