Reviews for Reign
Please release the next chapter whenever you can. This AU is simply too awesome to left unfinished without any notice.
Mr. Mr chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
I LOVE THIS FAN-FIC! When is the new chapter coming?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Are you continuing with Reign? I just asked because this is an awesome fanfic, but it hasn't updated in a while.
Thanks for the first forteen chapters!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
How powerful would an average Arcosion be? Above the single digit millions?
Blake2020 chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Great chapter update soon
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Okay so very sorry for taking my sweet time reading and reviewing this story.

As usual great work as far as quality is concerned. It seems that the story is really beginning to shape up especially after the coup'd'etat of King Cold.

I knew that Frieza was going to win the battle against Cooler but for the longest time I wondered as to how you were going to pull that off. Cooler had an advantage over his little brother due to his transformation.

It wasn't until I re-read chapter 13 that I remembered how Frieza pretty much had Cooler engage King Cold one on one for the majority of the fight and only stepped at key, opportune times. Very well done for Frieza to swallow his pride and acknowledge the fact that he wasn't the strongest in the group and needed to be crafty in order to come out of the battle alive.

As expected King Cold falls and both Cooler and Frieza now have to fight for dominion of their empire. It was too bad that Cooler was so exhausted from his fight with King Cold otherwise Frieza may have been in really hot water.

The ending coronation hints at some epic conquests and battles soon to come. I'm sure that Frieza will probably be at a disadvantage, strength wise, but I'm curious to see how you manage to have the tyrant pull off his victories. Great chapter once again.
Frieza chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
This is awesome, when is the next chapter btw?
horroravgn chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
When is the next chapter coming?
Vasir of the Reach chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
I can't wait for broly as he's the third ssj right?
humancyrax chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
Good fight cant wait to see what challenges Freiza is gonna have to deal with during his reign
Guest chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
Looks like broly next. Great chapter
TsurugisFlame chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
I sincerely hope that you include Broly as the final Super Saiyan that Frieza kills. I'm also rather curious as to what movie villains you will include, and if you will include Cell. I don't believe that Dr. Gero or his laboratory were destroyed, so that could become a real threat to Frieza. There's also Buu to think about, but I doubt that he will enter the story, given your opinion of that arc. Then again, you're going to do it with Guardian, so you might have a pleasant surprise in store for us.
Jokermask18 chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Nice.
super mystic gohan chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
wow great ending to cooler and king cold cant wait to see more
Blades of Fury chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Hi when is Friezas going to Earth and will he ever see the Androids.