Reviews for Toriko with a slight difference
Evening Star chapter 30 . 5/25
I guess Kimiko is more forgiving person than she would be more mad at Toriko for leaving, u did like the moment between Kimiko and Sunny. Keep up the good work.
I love everything about this chapter! I admit I do want Kimiko to meet Zebra. I love the fact that not only Komatsu got his respect, he even wants him as his combo partner. I really want to see Kimiko and Zebra's interactions. I'm looking forward to the next chapter ;)
ppgXrrb20 chapter 30 . 5/19
Aww this is such a sweet chapter. I couldn't help but laugh and grin when I read Sani being disgusted part. Also I know how you feel about getting the character's name or moves wrong. I pref to think that his name is Sani. By the way, what does this mean?

Jiro took a [snail] pause in order to eat the [snail] meat.
Casey L. K chapter 30 . 5/15
Great story so far! I am excited to read more. ️
CallmeCrazylol chapter 30 . 5/13
Sunny is the official spelling. If you watch the crossover between Toriko and One Piece they show that Sunny likes Thousand Sunny (the ship) because they share the same name being "Sunny".
Silversun XD chapter 30 . 5/13
awesomeness! XD
sunflora263 chapter 30 . 5/13
When it comes to Sunnys name, Sani is the japanese romanji spelling and Sunny is his english name. Same thing goes for Queen. They are both correct, so what spelling is used is usually up to preference.
Animegirl426 chapter 30 . 5/13
So cute!
foxchick1 chapter 30 . 5/13
I really love this fic and I also can't wait for the Zebra arc.
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 30 . 5/13
I think sani’s name works either way. The hiragana doesn’t have any “y”s in the alphabet which is why they probably kept it simply as Sani (さに). Sunny probably just helps for western reading XD

Also, I’m also super duper hyped for zebras entrance XD though there is the melk knife arc just before that XD. I’m kinda interested in the direction your gonna go in for melk the second since she was also kind of a romance route for Komatsu canonically XD.

Anyway! I’ll look forward to your next update!
Paukyou chapter 29 . 5/8
I'm reaaallyy REALLY excited for Zebra!
TheOne chapter 29 . 4/29
This chapter was great! I can't wait for Zebra!
tentenbaby chapter 29 . 4/25
cool
SummerBum95 chapter 29 . 4/24
I love this story! I love how they all like kimiko and try to keep others away but I really hope you keep her with Toriko. I would love more fluff between Kimoko and Toriko.
akira45 chapter 29 . 4/22