Reviews for Toriko with a slight difference
I love your story! There are so few fanfic with Komatsu as a female, so this kind of story is quite nice. I like the way you structure your sentences, too. Many people like to read, but when you try to write, there are all kinds of hang ups that can make it hard to create a satisfying story, but you are doing very well! Keep up the good work. I can't wait until the next chapter!
Sincerely,
An Appreciative Reader
kyothefallenkit chapter 21 . 3/9
I can't wait to read more! I thought I had saved this story to my favorites but it wasn't there! Anyways I really love this story and I can't wait to see ebay happens next xDDD
tmntgirl619 chapter 21 . 2/18
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I don't think you realize how much I love this story! I never thought I 'd enjoy Komatsu being a girl until I started reading this story and now I can't get enough of stories like that! I am so happy you wrote this! 333333333333
Darkprincess4eva123 chapter 21 . 2/9
Yay yay an update, thank god you didn't stop earlier like you said you would have. So excited to see when Zebra will come in.
A-Ray Linker chapter 21 . 2/9
Makes me wonder with ZEBRA in the mix, if you find the opportunity to do several chapters before your free time runs out...sigh...
tentenbaby chapter 21 . 2/8
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 21 . 2/8
TBH I LOVE ALL THE CHAPTERS AN EVERY UPDATES. THIS MAKES ME FEEL BETTER BECAUSE TORIKO HAS SADLY ENDED! I LOOK FORWARD TO FUTURE UPDATES NO MATTER HOW LONG! :')
Animegirl426 chapter 21 . 2/7
Great new chapter!
sundrawnshadow chapter 21 . 2/7
YES finally I can't wait for more chapters!
akira45 chapter 21 . 2/7
Awesome chapter
Yaoilover956 chapter 20 . 2/6
I wonder if you will be doing the special episodes :D
sundrawnshadow chapter 20 . 1/14
this is great update more please!
Oh my gosh
That you for updating that chapter was amazing! I understand how it can take a lot of time to update a story so again thank you so much! I love this story and it's unique plot line and hope you update again soon! ;)
zach.izumi.7 chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
good chapter thanks for the update
Silversun XD chapter 20 . 12/25/2016
Merry Christmas!

Thank you for the chapter!