Reviews for A Fairy Unique Heart
RizomataNyan chapter 2 . 3/10
bruh please update T_T
aslan333 chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
please update this. its been over a year. this story is really interesting.
EDA chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
I thought memory was the key? Please update.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
My ghadddd! Gsjdlfndslshjbdk... I effing love this story! If I weren't lazy, I would srsly make an account dedicated to you AUTHOR-SAMA! Please update! I've been running out of fan fics to read, and I really wished during my b day that u would update! Keep up the gooooooodddd work and good luck for making the next chappie~!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Hatem members first is Lisanna for obvious reasons. Second is Angel who wants him because of his strength that inspires her to seek the path of light. Third is Sayla who wants him because she is smart enough to figure out he is E.N.D. Fourth is Hisui because he helps stop the Eclipse gate. Fifth is Virgo who thinks that he would be able to fill her punishment needs. Sixth is Aries who thinks that he will be kind enough to help her heal the wounds that Karen Lilica gave her. Seventh is Ultear because she believes that he can make her stronger. Eighth is Brandish because he can easily defeat Aquarius.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I bet Zeref was smiling at the tought of being in darkness alone for a period of time.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Natsu should go to Edolas with the key blade first and fix the issues there in a short time. Lisanna should tag along as she believes that it will allow her to make up to her blood family for the two years missed by saving them and their world.
Earth Dragon Arnighte chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Please Update!
Earth Dragon Arnighte chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Like the start, want more!
verified sanctuary chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
... Why you no continue?
Amerstaru chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Oh god, this is so good so far. I can just see Natsu getting along with Sora and Ventus, and butting heads with Roxas (if he does appear). Need moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore
Ricc850 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
What's going to happen to this world
xaldreca chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I think this story is going to be awesome! I want to see how they'll adapt to being in a new world next chapter
Dark Avenger874 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
AWESOME! I always wanted to see a Fairy Tail/Kingdom Hearts crossover. So what kind of world's will Natsu be visiting? other Anime worlds? Video game worlds? And which girls do you plan on having in his harem? Update this soon please!
code R.R chapter 1 . 4/7/2014