Reviews for A Fairy Unique Heart
Amerstaru chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Oh god, this is so good so far. I can just see Natsu getting along with Sora and Ventus, and butting heads with Roxas (if he does appear). Need moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore
Ricc850 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
What's going to happen to this world
xaldreca chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I think this story is going to be awesome! I want to see how they'll adapt to being in a new world next chapter
Dark Vizard447 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
AWESOME! I always wanted to see a Fairy Tail/Kingdom Hearts crossover. So what kind of world's will Natsu be visiting? other Anime worlds? Video game worlds? And which girls do you plan on having in his harem? Update this soon please!
code R.R chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
how did I miss this? It's a epic story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Update this soon it's awesome and for harem erza,levy,cana,Mira,ultear,juvia, and time skip meredy i want to see natsu with this harem
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is AWSOME!. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Normally i would post this on my account but im readicell phone, so sadly im a guest. This story has alot of potential to it, and it definitely seems interesting to follow. So are we going to actually see Natsu fighting alongside Sora later on or is it gonna be one of those "legends" (like we hear about sora but never meet him. Either way, seems awesome) For ur harem, it really depends on you, but some fan input here: keep the Naza alive man! I've read a couple of ur stories now, and i have to say i love them mostly cause we share an interest in the best ship ever, ;) Anyways, some other options for his harem are we could do what u did with a dragon, knight and fairy hunter and have 2 op sexy red heads, or maybe u could include someone like
demonfox2140 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I like the beginning of this story so far with Natsu being a key blade weilder. Will Erza or Lucy have key blades or even gray? Will it just be disney worlds or worlds from different anime and manga? I vote for a harem of Erza,Lucy,Levy,Cana,Ultear,Mira,(Kagura if it's possible and she becomes old enough),Erza Knightwalker,and some girls from different mangas or anime like for example like One piece,Bleach,RosarioVampire or Naruto.
Joe Nation chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Man do I love it when you update. I still don't understand how you can make Natsu wielding a keyblade a plausible idea, but so far I'm liking what I'm seeing. On the whole pairing note, I don't think I've ever seen Natsu paired up with Evergreen (besides that shinjiikari dude). Anyway keep up the good work, I'll be on the lookout for your next update.
Blazeblue chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I like where this is going i can tell this well be one of the best fairy tail/kingdom hearts story ever can.t wait for the next chapter.

and you say this is a harem. can be that sora and natsu gets a harem that would be fucking sweet they can get a girl from both worlds mix it it up like natsu/namine and sora/lucy(i always picture them together) i hope you think about this let me know what you think nexr chapter
Bone Master chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hell yeah.I Hope you can continue this story. Also could you PM me who is in the Harem?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
aqua
MizuNoMasuta chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Since I'm not to familiar with the Kingdom Hearts series (I only partly got through the first one), I was a bit hesitant to read this story, but once again you have managed to make yet another interesting story. Ilook forward to your next updates!
zoro99 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I need to change my last review. I meant to call yhem Ethereals, meaning "lightweight" or "spiritual," in reference to the lack of body. I always get the two words mixed up.