Reviews for Can't escape the past
Alsynea chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Really good advice indeed, it's better this way :)
Great chapter, Rose's past is harsh and sad, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger as they say, and she's not alone anymore :)
Aiphira chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Yes, it is better like that ! Easier/better to read. Also, liked this chapter. Kind of shows what her background is. Keep going. :)
Aiphira chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
I like your story. Can't wait for more! However, a piece of advice: put the talking lines in new lines. Like, right now, you have it like this:
"It's ok I'm use t it" I said. Jeremy looked at me and said "Please share some of your pain with me I promise I won't tell a soul." I gulped and said "Okay I will."
Use it like this.
"It's ok I'm use t it" I said. Jeremy looked at me.

"Please share some of your pain with me I promise I won't tell a soul." I gulped.

"Okay I will."

Don't use "said, said" almost every time, too.
Alsynea chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
That was interesting finding more about the bad guys, and I'm looking forward to knowing more about Rose's past as well.
Alsynea chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
So I didn't see that one coming, big daddy Klaus ... interesting hehe (thinking about uncle Kol made me laugh though :p)
Damon's gonna be royally pissed, the MF's gang wants her head and Rose finds out about the Originals the worst possible way (apart from being herself the walking bloodbag of course) Oh next chapter sounds promising !
Please hurry back with more :)
XxKissesAndSmilesxX chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
I hope Rosy(Rose) will be on Team Originals, i never thought she would be klaus daughter, i thought it might be klaus and jeremy love triqngle. update soon.
beautifullyXdark chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
My face when klaus said rose was his daughter...

Great plot twist! XD Just wondering, who is the girl in your cover? Just curious. Update soon! (:
Alsynea chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Really interesting start, I'm curious about her connection with the Originals.
Hurry back with more please :)
dana5812 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
i really like that you chose to use different POVs! super creative and i love the story 33
write more and hopefully you could check out mine :)