Reviews for Smallville - New Beginnings
Dauntes chapter 20 . 7/16
DAMN! That was a helluva place to leave things. This series was fantastic! Way more enjoyable than I even predicted. All that being said, as much as I would LOVE for you pick this one back up, I completely understand that the odds are it'll never happen.

SO! I would still like to very much thank you for taking the time and energy to write what you did. It was very much appreciated. :)
lokyyt chapter 20 . 7/14
more please keep typing and please rely
godlikenaruto95 chapter 20 . 6/29
Please continue this story. I'm begging you
Evanscope chapter 20 . 5/23
Amazing story. It's a shame that you left it incomplete, but what you did with the plot mixing different series, creating this fresh group of superheroes was great. Thank you!
Dr1zzy chapter 1 . 5/14
Pls update this awesome storyline can't let go of a gem like this. So many directions to go like the Justice league for example
Dr1zzy chapter 20 . 5/14
Awesome story! Plz update
Taly-chan chapter 14 . 5/2
Mutually assured destruction lol, you really get siblings
RiverOffers chapter 20 . 4/18
Amazing story I think ; Sad that it looks abandoned. Still looking forward to any possable updates.
SpencerDorman chapter 20 . 4/14
Personally, I love how you are including multiple different pieces of DC media alongside Smallville, the latest of which is the Dark Knight (well, technically Dark Knight Rises, but that includes Dark Knight itself by extension). I don't believe that Koriand'r and Komand'r (or Tamaraneans in general) were ever introduced (I watched nearly all 10 seasons, so I don't think I'm wrong), nor were the Green Lanterns (aside from Alan Scott, asfaik), Diggle from the Arrow TV show (I don't believe he was in Smallville), etc.
I probably missed a thing or two and I may be wrong about including something in the list, but the point is that I love what you've done. I really can't wait for the next update; yeah, I know it's been over three years since the last one, and the story has likely been abandoned, but a guy can hope, can't he?
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 20 . 4/10
My poor Davis didn't show up D:. I had such high hopes.
are you ever going to update this?
SOPPNATION chapter 20 . 2/22
Fell in love with story! Is there going to be an update soon? Read the whole thing in one day!
frustratedmind chapter 20 . 1/2
Oh my god. This is gold. A masterpiece.
Anonymous189 chapter 20 . 12/22/2016
This was a unique and interesting story. I decided to read it even though it was never completed. I would really like an ending, but it was still good. However, the horror of having to redo high school was scary. That would really suck.
mr1980rivera chapter 20 . 4/27/2016
the best smallville story there is hope u don't give up on