Reviews for Chasing Alice
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 5/16
I love this! Been looking for a story like this, and you hit the mark! Awesome!
Dark Reika chapter 7 . 1/2
Awww your story is so facinating! 3
Please continue! I'd love to read more about it
Besides it would be such a shame should it get forgotten! ,
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Moarrr, I demand moar. Really good job by the way
myulander chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
cool job
Thunderweb chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
There hasn't been any update, so I decided to read it again from the beginning. The Jaegers are still adorable, even though I've read it several times already.
Zenith Valkyrie chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
I love the personalities for the Jaegers. Poor Crimson, though. I don't think her boys would be happy with her sleeping her life away. They'd want her to honor their memory by going forward and kicking butt in their name.
Mobiusman3 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Chazste chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I really love that story, and the fact that Jaegers have feelings. They all have their own personnality and I really like them
I hope you will keep writing!
EpicAwesomeness chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Yes. Yes. Just... I can't. So much yes. Would the pairing be Gipsy Eureka or Striker Danger? In any case, it's adorable. Are you gonna update soon? I hope so. That'll be awesome.
JazzTheTiger chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
I've really enjoyed this story so far and how it's played out, and I hope you do eventually update with another chapter, but since it has been a while since you last updated- it may be that you've lost interest, which I can understand.
JazzTheTiger chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
nuuuuuuuu POOR GIPSY! D:

Striker makes a poor bodyguard, sleeping on the job! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
are you still there?
yukinataangel chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
I LOVE the personalities of each Jaeger! This Fanfic has completely made my day! I want to re-read a chapter before I sleep now! Thank you for writing this! :
SpartanM60 chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Soooo still love the story... just wondering if you plan on updating soon
Clarity prime chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Don't we all wish we owned giant robots? (I'd name mine Radium Flight & we'd go on picnics & kill bad guys 3)!