Reviews for Emerging from the ashes
reilly chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
please can you update this story i really loved it
cookie chapter 17 . 3/9/2014
please update soon pleaseeeeee
GHK chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
UPDATE SOOOONNNN PLEASE
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
I really like this story and hope you update this soon!
h chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
update soon please its been forever
ripon chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
Really enjoying this story. The plot is clear but intriguing and I am very suspicious of that nurse! Like the way the team are working and protecting Reid and Emily's frustration - very in canon. Good dialogue, realistic and agian suits the canon characters.
A chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
I do find your story interesting, but I have to rant about something. This isn't totally aimed at you, but I'm really fed up with this. The most misspelled (or rather misplaced) word in this fanfiction site is "wondering". This is because usually writers don't actually mean to wonder, but rather they mean "wander". Spell it with an "a", please! When you mean that someone is walking around, usually aimlessly, you need to spell it with an "a". So you shouldn't have Hotch say that Reid was "wondering around", because to wonder is basically to think about something with confusion or awe. Rather you should have Hotch say that Reid was "wandering around". Now this could be a simple mistake of you writing too fast and you didn't notice it. However, it really is an epidemic in people's writing on this site. It's across all genres and fandoms too, not just Criminal Minds.

I'm sorry you had to take the brunt of my criticism, but I just needed to get that out there. WANDERING. Thank you.
lori chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
its almost been a month please up date soooooooooooooon please dont leave me hanging like this
bob chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
update soon please
red2013 chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
great to read this chapter.

red
kagahushi chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
C'est pas mal, continu
Guest chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It's amazing please carry on I can't wait. MOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEE Spencer please
Sniper chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
Reid à vu la femme, il sait qui elle est ?
Plzzzz la suite
123a456e chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter! Update soon
dan bo chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
please update soon my friend! i check this story 5 times a day but no new chapter!