Reviews for FateKaleido : Jewel Card
Is this dead?
ABSepolen chapter 1 . 6/5
Please update soon.
GX Hero chapter 1 . 2/22
Good fic, however grammer as you stated needs works. I have no problem with tommoyo being bad ass as you put it but don't make her the same as 2814 version were she has assains and stuff. however you can have scenes with tomoyo and ruby comming up with crazy ideas like the maid outfit and stuff.
Mernom chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
Eva-chan! How is Negi doing? Overall the fic is nice. A couple of mistakes here and there, and a severe case of male/female word mixup, but that idea is quite nice.
Mernom chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
Sort of downplayed how Saber recked the party in the Canon, that was a key moment. Although with how you did it, it should be fine.
Mernom chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Is this an assassination classroom cameo? Nice chapter overall.
Mernom chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Interesting battle. The only thing I'd like to point out is that include is limited to once per 12 hours.
Mernom chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
So now Shirou can use sword skills. R.I.P class cards lol On a more serious note, since magic is believing you can do this, if it's Iri, I can see her making Shirou belive in recreating swords from stuff like anime.
Orumon chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Why would Shirou, who in this universe has been trained to use his circuits properly, and therefore has an easier time with reinforcement/strengthening (which could be more accurately described as general enhancement) training, have any reason to fear an ordinary human like Nanoha's brother? Answer, he doesn't. He might not have the experience necessary to fight a professional mages association enforcer or even a good magus, but an ordinary workaday mortal? He'd stomp the moment he doesn't have to hide that he's got superpowers.

There's a reason mages, even crap ones don't fear normal people one on one.
Parks98 chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Wait then why did you mention the name Syaoran with Sakura.
Also WTF!? How could emiya get weapons that he see'a from a secondary source? He has to see the weapons from either in person or by memories since that's how he got archer's and Gil's weapons. Imagine if he just went and watched SAO thensaw their version of would suck
Parks98 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
oh fuck! We have a shirou trained by Iri and Kiritsugu...which granted isn't a lot but already makes him better than the fate route. Now all we need is for him to bleed through his eyes and ears when Illya activates the archer card then BOOM we got UBW shirou
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
I really love the idea that all three of them are in the same class, and all three magic stories happened independently. Very fun concept.
ArcherShirou chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
I hope that part of Archer, maybe now he gets a happy ending for him, if it is by a path heavens feel
Serial Peacekeeper chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
This is absolutely terrible english. I just cant read it anymore. I love the idea however the grammar and sentences were terrible and barely make sense. Readers shouldnt have to read a single sentence three times to understand what is happening or what you are trying to say. Its like watching a movie and having to pause every line. It would be really distracting.
Blitz12 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
I think it would be interesting if Miyu and Fate had a prior alliance lol. The two would hardly talk to each other. xD

But, the only thing I didn't understand is Shirou here. Knowing that he was heavily wounded and that Ilya went through a power buff. There is no way that Shirou would leave Ilya there and just go home, because there's no guarantee that the post transformation would be safe (even if he left her in the company of the other 3 magical girls)