Reviews for Comics & Condoms
So cute~! XD
Beautiful. This really speaks to the nerd that I am
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 1/2
My nerd heart is bursting with joy! I love me some flaming ichigo.
Quindecilium chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
XD Ah, holy shit, I love this! I love how many jokes you have in here; I've never read a GrimmIchi story that had me dying of laughter.

"Ichigo tried to laugh but it didn't really work because Grimmjow chose that moment to suck his dick like it was a Tootsie roll pop.
As if reading his mind, Grimmjow said, "How many licks does it take to get to the center?"
"Oh my gawd, I'm being blue-balled by philosophical Captain America."
"One," Grimmjow said, swiping his tongue across the head and jerking his hand, making Ichigo hiss, "Two, three…" each time taking a shallow lick and pumping his hand, making Ichigo practically scream in frustration.
"GRIMMJOW I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!""
XD Floyd
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
That... *takes deep breath* I think I just read the best fanfiction I've ever had the luck to come across... Seriosly a work of art XD Great job!
xD chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I will never be able to listen to Eat You Up the same way ever again...xDDDD
VongolaDecima chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
This was cute as shit! *sniffles* Reminds if how my husband and I first met at ACen four years ago...apparently I was that weird girl who was always by herself and he wouldn't talk to me until we bonded over Iron Man and our love for Toad. This fic has earned a spot in my favorite list!
RosesOnCream chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
"His tongue attacking his mouth like it owed him money." SO I JUST DIED. Oh mah ga'. That is probably the best thing I've ever read. This WHOLE FANFICTION is the best thing I've ever read! I really, REALLY love it.
arya304 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
fucking LOVED this, read it more then five times this month lol
Phoenix Le Roux chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
omfg i fu**ing love this oneshot *_* 333 its an Grimm/Ichi AND Steve/Tony in one :OO and ulquiorra as loki is an epic thought :'DDDD
Phoenix
UYYYYYY KALBO AT MAPANGHE KA chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Dude, that was awesome... Like seriously seriously majorly awesome awesome... I have no words to describe this awesome, it's just that awesome... Notice how awesome that is? Lol but seriously, I love your flamboyant!Ichigo, we need more flamboyant Ichigo, there's not enough of him. Man, I so love this fic and the Stony moments! Seriously epic.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This story spoke to me on a spiritual level it was beautiful.
FakeAsTheMoansUMake chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
That was perfect! It's the best story I've read in a long time, so thank you. T-T
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Literally the best story I've read on this site
MeepCheep chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh. My. Fucking. God. This was awesome. Perfect. Fucking perfect.