Reviews for Comics & Condoms
RosesOnCream chapter 1 . 3/16
"His tongue attacking his mouth like it owed him money." SO I JUST DIED. Oh mah ga'. That is probably the best thing I've ever read. This WHOLE FANFICTION is the best thing I've ever read! I really, REALLY love it.
arya304 chapter 1 . 1/30
fucking LOVED this, read it more then five times this month lol
Phoenix Le Roux chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
omfg i fu**ing love this oneshot *_* 333 its an Grimm/Ichi AND Steve/Tony in one :OO and ulquiorra as loki is an epic thought :'DDDD
Phoenix
Anonymous Insanity chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Dude, that was awesome... Like seriously seriously majorly awesome awesome... I have no words to describe this awesome, it's just that awesome... Notice how awesome that is? Lol but seriously, I love your flamboyant!Ichigo, we need more flamboyant Ichigo, there's not enough of him. Man, I so love this fic and the Stony moments! Seriously epic.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This story spoke to me on a spiritual level it was beautiful.
FakeAsTheMoansUMake chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
That was perfect! It's the best story I've read in a long time, so thank you. T-T
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Literally the best story I've read on this site
MeepCheep chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh. My. Fucking. God. This was awesome. Perfect. Fucking perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
That was really cute and good.
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Lovely. I feel sad to see it end, but all good things must come to an end, ne? :')
Lil chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This was just SO cute. XD
YaoiOverlord chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I'm going to cosplay the pope now. Glorious.
bchiles21 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Damn P. This is still my fave of your stories!
ladypainkaja89 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
haha that one was soooo funny! :D really great..I loved the flamboyant!Ichi :P
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh my fucking god the ending. I'm still laughing. Crap. I think I woke my mom up.

kid cosplaying as the pope- snerk!

aw man, you've killed me. Dude, I remember when you first wrote this. Why did it take me this long to read? Omfg. I was having major GrimmIchi feels out of nowhere, and what better author to go back to than you, queen of GrimmIchi. Jesus, I'm still giggling.

man, it's been a while since I've read anime-based something's. For a while it's been Marvel and Transformers and RoosterTeeth stuff... And speaking of RoosterTeeth, I'm going to going to my first con! Their RTX thing this summer! Yay!

yeah, I was looking through some if your fan fiction updates from my email and saw convention and went "oh yeahhh" AND I STILL CANT BELIEVE I HAVEN'T READ THIS UNTIL NOW. WOW.

uhh.. Yeah. :D yay!