Reviews for Rise of the Tangled Guardians
Stargazer1364 chapter 16 . 11/17
I literally binged on this story, and now I'm sad that it's over. I love this pairing, and all the aspects of the story. I like how you went through both movies, instead of one just magically appearing in another's. It's so sad that I finished it so quickly! Anyway, great story, great author, great everything!
Sam chapter 16 . 9/10
This is truly a heartwarming story and I'm absolutely in love with it. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Sindy Sugar chapter 16 . 8/16
Omg! This was an absolute jewl! The way you connected the two movies, it was amazing! I give a lot of credit to you for your detailed writing. I love jackunzel, and reading to the end of a fanfic like this really made me feel that happy fuzzy feeling, that I rarely get with some fanfics. Favorited the story and favorited you. Keep on writing, you're truly talented.
Wolf girl916 chapter 16 . 5/12
Loooooved the story
Wolf girl916 chapter 9 . 5/11
I was wondering y it was rated T
Now I know
Wolf girl916 chapter 7 . 5/11
Beautiful loved it
MallyHonan chapter 3 . 2/9
Good;-; loved
Brea chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
I just wanted to know how long her hair is. A few chapters ago you said the moon gave her back her hair but when she was meeting her parents you said her mother recognized her even though her hair was much shorter. So how long is her hair?
MegaFrost4 chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
You did amazing morphing these two movies together! Go Jackunzel! My OTP forever! Way to go on connecting these two amazing movies!
Jackunzel lover1 chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
I️ IT! Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
did you think you can do a HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON/ BRAVE story? It would be wicked cool. oh and a Frozen/ Rise of the guardians/ Tangled. just asking 'you don't have to if you don't want to. Your choice. still it would be awesome.
SOMEONE chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
misuky7 chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
This was amazing. I adored how well the extra characters got along in the other's story. :3
dracula-key chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
Wonderful work as always. SO sorry for the delayed review. Keep up the good work, but no need to rush anything. You can't rush art.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
I wanna cry!Because one, everyone is happy and all, two, the story ended!
Ok, im done being sad (i think),GREAT STORY!Wuv it! .

- Kitse ;P