Reviews for Rise of the Tangled Guardians
mayarakelly.l.souza chapter 3 . 2/9
Good;-; loved
Brea chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
I just wanted to know how long her hair is. A few chapters ago you said the moon gave her back her hair but when she was meeting her parents you said her mother recognized her even though her hair was much shorter. So how long is her hair?
MegaFrost4 chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
You did amazing morphing these two movies together! Go Jackunzel! My OTP forever! Way to go on connecting these two amazing movies!
Jackunzel lover1 chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
I️ IT! Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
did you think you can do a HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON/ BRAVE story? It would be wicked cool. oh and a Frozen/ Rise of the guardians/ Tangled. just asking 'you don't have to if you don't want to. Your choice. still it would be awesome.
SOMEONE chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
THERE SHOULD BE AN EPICLOUGE! IT'S AN EPIC EPILOGUE!
misuky7 chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
This was amazing. I adored how well the extra characters got along in the other's story. :3
dracula-key chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
Wonderful work as always. SO sorry for the delayed review. Keep up the good work, but no need to rush anything. You can't rush art.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
I wanna cry!Because one, everyone is happy and all, two, the story ended!
Ok, im done being sad (i think),GREAT STORY!Wuv it! .

- Kitse ;P
sahararose114 chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Excellent! )
luvAdventure123 chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
A great ending to a great story! But I do have a question though: when Jack returns from Pitch's lair to where the Easter hunt is, how come Rapunzel doesn't ask Jack where Pascal is? Isn't she worried about her chameleon?
grizzlybear2000 chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
This is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
Sigh... that ending always gives me the chills and for some reason, butterflies in my stomach... I don't get it either.
Dreaming-fantasy-girl chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
Thank you so much for making this story! This was a great story of how these two movies would be like if they were combined. The ending make me squee for joy a awww, since the couple kissed, and I thought that's what you were going to do. X3 This gives me such inspiration to draw your story... If you don't mind. And inspiration to write stories. I hope to see more of your stories in the future. And see the continuation of other stories. Have a nice day! :D
littlechick2013 chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It was so good! I'm so glad I favorite it!