Reviews for 50 Shades of Gomez
I love it i wish it wus in order so i can reed it and make sens of it
Awww, I just loved this series. Will definitely re-read it many times. Excellent work!
Such a sweet chapter, I love it!
Cleopatra chapter 46 . 11/9
I absolutely love this series! You write Morticia and Gomez so well, so in character. Although, you may do a little proof reading before posting your work, it's still pure pleasure to read. I certainly look forward to read more of your work.
braun1 chapter 32 . 11/5
11/5/17 chapter 32.

I almost cried when i read the chapter 31. i cried in fact... i really love your stories. if you need some french sentences, i'm glad to help ! (sorry my english)
Lady McGonagallRichards chapter 1 . 10/17
Je dois t'avouer que j'adore la manière ton, tu écris cette histoire :) Sensuel bizarre et cette petite pointe de sado j'adore :D . Le faite de le voir du point de vu de Gomez et parfait, on voir l'amour qu'il porte à Morticia . En le lisant, j'ai l'impression de les revoirs dans le film et faire la même chose. Je me posais la question qu'elles sont les versions de Gomez et Morticia à tu pris ? La TV ou bien le film ?
VictoriaMimiValery chapter 24 . 10/11
I am obsessed with this chapter. Its so sweet
VictoriaMimiValery chapter 23 . 10/7
so good! Looking forward to more :)
HornedGoddess chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
More please:) Love this story. It's marvelous.
Sebastian Shuu chapter 15 . 11/3/2015
Hope you update soon I really love this
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
I laughed so hard at this one XD
Mystique84 chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
This chapter. I like it. ANOTHER! (smash computer)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
One of the best that I have read. Keep writing!
HowlingBanshee chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
OH MY
Eryn chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Your writing is quite good, but there are several areas in which your research is lacking.

First of all, never use 50 Shades of Grey as a guide for writing BDSM. The author has admitted that she did very little research, and it shows. Many of the BDSM practices she writes about are not safe, and occur under conditions of dubious consent.

Safe breath play avoids the neck area, specifically pressure on the trachea, which can be crushed easily. Tracheal damage can cut off the flow of oxygen to the brain for dangerous amounts of time, leading to permanent brain damage or death.

Again, your writing is excellent, and I look forward to reading more of it. But when writing about things like BDSM, it's helpful to do some research beforehand.