Reviews for Not The Good Oil
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I remember that one.., better go reread it to refresh my memory.., nice one with this.., I think it would have been terrible if they actually started to have a competition on who could make their partner moan louder.., then their upstairs neighbor, like Capone or Buggy or whoever would have to suffer and try to get them evicted..,
Soroka chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I... fricking... love this fic!
"Would you two shut the fuck up? I can't hear Law moaning" This line made my day, and probably the rest of the month. XXDD

I can totally see Sanji being a bit OCD in the kitchen. He probably doesn't give a damn if it was any other place but a kitchen is probably his sanctuary so thrashing it is close to sacrilige... unless Zoro is involved :)
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hehe, very nice!
And the image if Sanji bent over a table is now in my mind XD very sexy image if I do say so ;P (even though he wasn't bent over it in this fic, it's still a hot image :D)
Vegorott chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
What do you say after having sex? 'Go fuck yourself.'
Sanji hun, he just fucked you. I don't think he's ready for round two yet.
hesmus chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Ooh, this was really nice! *w* Poor kitchen table though... But it was worth it! XD
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
HAW! XD NICE Kidd! Always one to be blunt right? Hell, if it was up to me I'd have done the same thing if I was Kidd.

. . . . PFFFFFT! Yeah RIGHT! I'd probably curse the fucker right out and hide in the closet for an eternity.

D-Dang *covers nose* I can't keep the blood in! DX DAMMIT! *falls off chair*

Man! What an awesome and fun one-shot! :D I usually don't read many one- shots but so far I've been coming across some good ones. You're being one of them.

Good job!