Reviews for Fire and Ice
SouthSideSerpent chapter 10 . 7/29
I liked it. It shows Harry and Ron s protective side.
SouthSideSerpent chapter 3 . 7/29
I love the fact that Ron seems to be a bit of a psychopath.
Rory chapter 8 . 7/28
I love it honestly I know I'm hella late but this story is lit
One of the best I have read, the battle was a bit unreal but enjoyed it very much.️
Anonymous chapter 15 . 3/28
This was amazing! It was so well written and beautiful. I am some one who reads alot I read classic litteriture, mysterys, and hundreds opon hundreds of fanfics, and this is one of the best I've read. I'm very glad that you kept the story clean I don't have a problem with a little language or whatever but I don't need sex scenes gross no thanks.
mglblood chapter 15 . 3/15
Love this could almost see Draco's devotion to Hermione when he is an adult. WOW another fanfic perhaps for you... with flashbacks to his curse and the lifting of it.
Bortik11 chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
GOSH! I've read so many dramione fics, but THIS question have never crossed my mind too! It is simple and just brilliant! Someone should have asked THE SAME question of Voldemort and they could have avoided the war
Dramione shipper chapter 15 . 12/8/2017
Love this story
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2017
really good!
flockishkaly chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Nice to finally find a good Dramione fanfiction
Teenauthor03 chapter 15 . 9/9/2017
This story was finished before I was born (Feb. 2003), but I just found it, and I have to say, it's one of the best stories I've ever seen on this site. So much so, I'm actually reviewing this, which I've never done before. I loved it! You'll probably never read this, but I just wanted to tell you 3
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2017