Reviews for Fire and Ice
Bob chapter 4 . 9/24
Hi
Firnlambe chapter 1 . 9/1
So far things seem interesting. the only "issues" I have with your style is the characters seem a bit forced, and double return after each paragrah. It gets a bit annoying at times, but otherwise im looking forward to seeing where things go
Temmie luvs u chapter 8 . 7/23
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ️️️️️️️ So cuuuuuuuute oh the pain and I feel like I have a craving for chocolate
Temmie luvs u chapter 6 . 7/23
The story is starting to get more interesting than i thought it would be it is so exciting i luv kyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh is
Temmie luvs u chapter 3 . 7/23
The story is going great so far the idea is great and dramione is my OTP
HP fan chapter 15 . 6/21
you broke my feels
HP fan chapter 5 . 6/21
I like how you invented a curse
I luv this idea and it seems very well thought out! Thx for depriving me of sleep for a week though! I WAS SOOOO ABSORBED IN IT!
I must say I adore this chapter mostly because of the confession of there love but not to each other, no, no, no, just through Harry. It is very original or at least that's what I think. Beautiful chapter. I loved it.

Ps: sorry for sounding like an upsesd school girl!
Loved the chapter!
Ricky chapter 13 . 2/28
So I don't normally review but I must say that I definitely loved this chapter! It was wonderful and very imaginative. I do, however, have so suggestions for a change in this chapter. (even if you probably rote this a while ago). So at the moment I can only say that in my opinion the battle of Hogwarts did not last long enough but other then that as I said in the first sentence of this review it was an astonishing chapter.

Ps: If you don't feel like changing this chapter then please don't because it is simply wonderful as it is and I hope you don't feel a fended of my review!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
Idk harry seems to be the more nice and reasonable one its hard tonsee him act like this Ron on the other hand its kind of natural and Draco seems pretty chill now i hope she finds the cure and realise her and draco are ment to be 3
ArcanumFelis chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I love your story. It's brilliant! I want translate this in polish language on my blog. Are you agree with that? Please contact with me it's very important.
Masons lover chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute I haveno words
Masons lover chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
Love this story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
yes I am the one and only so plz say this to everybody NAME: said this fanfic is probably my third fave!
1,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »