Reviews for Fire and Ice
First of all, she would have blasted Lucius out of the mother humping sky for even touching draco malfoys if she considered him a friend. Secondly, she w o uld have at least walked him back to his damn room! Like, what kind of friend just is like okay, you got tortured. Walk yo crusty ass back to yo room.
Boi, if you can dodge a dodge ball, you can dodge a killing curse. New t that hard. My only criticism was Draco dropping his wand. Where did it go?
aamlkb chapter 8 . 4/28
Well when is he going to put his hair in it!
aamlkb chapter 1 . 4/28
Cute
ghost chapter 15 . 4/21
That ending was so amazing! Muttering something vague about world domination and just having all the slytherins accept it! Lovely!
ghost chapter 14 . 4/21
Ron gonna be so jelly!
Whoops, shoullda never brought Hermione the book, tis a terrible way to have your secret crush revealed
ghost chapter 8 . 4/21
You know what is beautiful though? In the book, all the flobber worms died, so really, Draco was right, they can't be trusted even with a flobber worm!
ghost chapter 6 . 4/21
Oh shnap, there goes Malfoy's superiority complex! One question, does Malfoy's curse prevent him from being burnt? Or is it more like leoprocy, "haha, you can't even tell that your burning until your face is gone haha!" Which, let's be honest, would be rather horrifying.
If I had to guess, I would say Draco and Ron, because they both *wink wink* like Hermione. But I don't know. Things really are getting exciting!
ghost chapter 4 . 4/21
I know I'm not the first, but that's from beauty and the beast, right?
ghost chapter 3 . 4/21
Wouldn't he die? Oh wait, magic. Poor Draco, even having blankies wouldn't help.
ghost chapter 1 . 4/20
Dude, falling out of one's chair is so dangerous! One could bloody oneself! Good chapter, very relatable
Meeks chapter 12 . 4/9
I can totally see Ron and Harry doing this! :)
1,546 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »