Reviews for Barter System
Uvaack chapter 1 . 1/10
Good grief. I'm fanning myself. This barter system is the greatest thing I've very ward of and I think I should institute it in real life. Also, can we discuss Santana in a button down of some sort? Cause that is some amazing imagery that I enjoyed very much. And the thought of them being all domestic, grocery shopping and cooking together? I CAN NOT. I adore how irresistible they are to one another, even through such mundane tasks. Ugh. I just love them. And I really want an invite to that dinner party.
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Finally got around to reading this and holy shit! Never heard of that position and I did not expect to like this soo freaking much. That was... I don't even know what to say...

This was just perfect and awesome and wonderful, I don't even know what else to say. I love your oneshots and this one just wowww.

You rock, your writing rocks and your stories rock. :D And so does Santana ;)
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh that was pretty sexy! You're an awesome smutt writer :D

Xoxoxo
luceroadorada chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
And that's what's up! Lol that was great
Lauren H 91 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
All of this right here? Wonderful. Just wonderful. All hail the start of hump day! I support all of the writings.
Chuckleshan chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Well that's one hell of a way to welcome yourself back. If this was before dinner I'd like to see what happens after dinner especially when they crush Clare!
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I swear... every story is just hotter than the last.
cml2187 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
yes yes loved it
The Hazel Eyed chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Eheh... WOW
Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
YYYYYEEESSSSSS!

OH MY GOD AJDDSNKALASBDB

CRAMMIT WHAT FUCKING EVEN. How am I supposed to follow up to that? I should just throw in the towel! OH MY GAW. HOTTEST EVER.

you didn't just get your feet wet- you fucking jumped off a diving board and did some fancy flip-shit in the air before landing with a huge ass cannonball and splashing everyone in the vicinity like a show at Sea World, holy fuck dude.

HOLY FUCK DUDE.
M206 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
SUPER HOT! Definitely a position I hadn't heard of before but am excited about.

Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
wow and phew!
DominoL chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
...so damn hot
runephoenix6769 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
i like it .. even tho i was trying to imagine the posich!